-Chapter 16- Drawings Could Lead to the Truth

Changes in story: Title was changed from The Emo Girl and Popular Boy to Save Me A Last Kiss.  Grammar and conversations from previous chapters have been altered and updated.

New Details:
~Abigail's foster family (previously not mentioned about much) consists of Michelle-mother, Carter-father who stopped at the hospital last night before release and talked to her, Zee-five-year-old daughter (Chapter 11 is a great way to catch up about the family).
~Abigail had Amnesia from the start of the hospital (Chapter 7).
~Cameron explains more about their past dating life and where he's been in the past (Chapter 9 & 15).

If you have any questions about what has changed and you don't feel like reading the story over again/sections DM me or leave a comment.  Thank you!  -Kalla, 7.5.18, 1800 CST.

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷

-Abigail's POV-

Dinner with Cameron was kind of awkward. We didn't talk too much. The ride home was better than most of the night we talked about when he got this car. Apparently he moved away for a few months to Los Angeles and bought the vehicle for $1,250 with minor problems. All the while I stayed in San Francisco. He dropped my off back at the house a quarter to nine.

Cameron walked me to the door and kissed my hand before we parted ways. Right as I was about to open the door Zee popped the door open and peaked up at me, "You're home! I made you something! Come,"

"What's up sunshine? How was the park?" Zee grabbed me by the wrist and attempted to drag me to the kitchen.

"Good. Saw my friend," she stopped at the table and stated, "close your eyes its a surprise." I did as the child told me.

"Okay open!" Zee pipped.

She showed me a drawing she made with Lucy, her, and I outside playing a game. It was adorable. "I love it, is it for me?"

"Yeah. I loved your drawings and I hoped you'd like mine."

I drew? "Thank you, Zee."

I took the drawing from the table, said good night to Carter and Michelle who were sitting in the living room and walked to my room. I studied the drawing I wonder what my drawings were. Taking a seat by my desk I shift through the drawer, where would I put a drawing notepad? I found drawing pencils and paint in the drawer but no notepad. Hmm. I put on Yikes by Kanye West and got from the desk and moved to my dresser.

Opening different drawers I sifted through the clothing. First drawer contained underwear, socks, and bras. Second contained spandex and sweat, however, the drawer had a strong scent. Looking through the second drawer some more I found marijuana wrapped in layers of paper bags. Well that's not what I was expecting to find. I continued to look for the notepad, third drawer; pants galore. Fourth; colorful clothes and a pipe. The fifth had more art supplies, everything from pastels to oil colored paint. One final drawer. Please be in there.

I opened the final drawer praying the notepad would be in there. In the last drawer lye several books, old newspaper articles, and nick knacks. Of course there would be nothing in there. Collapsing on my bed I had one final idea for where the notepad would be, my closet.

You see, my closet has a lot of clothes and I'm kind of dreading this, but I want answers, yes I am aware I have the diary but pictures speak more words than words can ever do. Looking on the top shelf I find several old pictures and pairs of shoes. I found a box of nail polish and a small stash of money. Finally, after a half hour of searching in the closet, I find it.

Exhausted and proud that I had just found the notepad, I collapse on my chair by my desk. Back to Life by Russ is playing, I check to see if I have any messages; I do.

Message From: Lucy
Message To: Abigail
Hey, what's up? Wanna board to school tmr with me?

I've been beginning to trust her, Sage, and Cameron a lot more lately. They seem to be there the most for me; trying to help me as much as possible, well not including the foster family.

Message To: Lucy
Message From: Abigail
Just found my notepad, bout to look through it. And sure

Message From: Lucy
Message To: Abigail
Oh! I love your drawings! I'll stop by your place around 7

I smile at the message I open the first the page of the notepad. The first picture was of a crow in the sky, seemed to be pouring the drawing was full of detail, dated back to November, 2017. I flip the next page.

Oh my god. But what does this mean? Why would I draw this...

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷

Feels good to be back!

VOTE, COMMENT, RATE
-Kalla😊. Bye!