dreams

( finn )

SOULMATE AU | you can interact
with your soulmate in your
dreams until you meet them.

 ○○○

y/n couldn't see anything.

the room she was in was way too dark, all dreamgirl could do was wait.

it was like this every damn time.

she waited for the light to come into the room on dreamboy's side.

he was a tall boy with curly, dark hair and brown, deep eyes. dreamgirl once succeeded to touch dreamboy's cheeks, and he couldn't forget her gentle touch caress his freckles.

they were so in love, dreamgirl thought.

"waiting for me?" dreamboy's deep voice asked from behind her. she could now see a beautiful garden in front of her, thousands of daisies and sunflowers looking up to the sky.

dreamgirl smiled. "i missed you." she confessed, wrapping her arms around the boy's neck.

"i missed you more." dreamboy replied, leaving a slight peck on her nose.

"and i can't wait to meet you in real life."

y/n woke up with a smile on her face.

she liked seeing her soulmate in her dreams, it was the best way to start her day.

she didn't know dreamboy's name, and he didn't know hers. they just knew they were in love.

y/n sighed dreamily, and started to get dressed, her smile not leaving her face.

once she got to school, ayla, her best friend, immediately greeted her with a happy expression on her face.

"what's with this super happy smile on your face?" asked y/n, slightly patting on her arm.

"my childhood friend is here," she replied in a excited tone. "i haven't seen him in a while, so..."

"ah, i get it," y/n nodded. "what's his name?"

"ayla!" a familiar voice cut off the girl's answer, making her turn around to hug a tall boy with curly hair and deep brown eyes.

"finn!" exclaimed ayla, still not pulling out of the hug she was giving her friend.

y/n's heart stopped beating for a second. She felt incredibly nervous, her eyes widened as the boy looked at her in disbelief.

"you." they spoke softly. dreamboy - what was his name? finn? - slowly walked towards y/n with surprise and happiness in his eyes.

"it's you..." dreamboy whispered, "i waited for you. for all those years. i fell for you. all i wanted to do was fall asleep and meet you."

y/n felt her cheeks burn with excitement and nervousness. dreamboy, was in front of her. her soulmate was in front of her.

"what's your name?" managed to ask dreamboy, his voice cracking with excitement.

"y/n." she spoke softly.

"i'm finn." he smiled, grabbing her hand and kissing it. this time she could feel his actual touch, and not some sort of ghost on her [skin colour] skin.

it was like y/n and finn were the only people there. ayla happily looked at the scene, gladly becoming part of the background with the cars and barking dogs.

"can i kiss you?" finn nervously asked, fidgeting with his hands. "i mean, actually kiss you. i mean, if you--"

his sentence was cut off by y/n's lips on his. They felt complete.

they felt like they were in a dream, but this time it was real.

 。・:*:・゚★