Starring...plzz

Words:639
{Evans pov}
I was in my math class and guess who sits next to me 'lil ms tough stuff '. Shes gonna pay for what she did, and gonna regret it. I raised my hand and she sat next to me, looking all innocent, acting like she don't know who i am. But i should have listen to mini. He said "she the only person we need to get know if we wanna make her life miserable. If shes a straight 'Ꮆ' we ask nicely if she can join." Well ill try again and, if it don't work well extra hard on her.
I just keep looking over and giving her death glares. While me still glaring at her the teacher walks out and she says this with her and up Nd yelling at me "HEYYY! CAN I HAVE MY FACE BACK?! DANG!"(vid above) "YOU BEEN STARRING OR GLARING OVER HERE LIKE U LIKE SUM. JUST LETING YOU KNOW ITS UNCOMFORTABLE AND RUDE THX!". "Jesus why did you have to yell"! A girl yelled back which is my girlfriend. "Oh apparently ur not back here so this is none of your concern thank you." "And if you do wanna be involved catch me outside hun. Bring yo 'boyfriend to'." My eyes widened and I balled my fist up ready to hit her for yelling at my girlfriend but i had to wait she was gonna get it.
~Time skip to lunch~
(Angel pov)
Im going to lunch pissed off about what happened in that class. That always happened but i never been this pissed about it. Ugh just forget it me eating is gonna make me calm. "Hey,Angel" i heard ti yelling and telling me to sit with her and some other people. "Ti who's the girl" a boy said with brown skin and black curls in his head. Real cute thang. "Oh, that Angel". "Angel these are my friends and my sister Daisha,trey,and arm-on." "Hai" "wassup" "sup". They all greeted i get my lunch because never will i ever eat school food (YUCK!) unless its pizza or pasta. They ti and Daisha busting jokes and trey and armon singing, they sound beautiful to. (If u want to hear them go on youtube and type armon and trey. Boy they kill it.). I see ti glaring at the popular kids table. "Whats wrong" i asked worried. "Them little sh**s.they are so Ugh nasty". "Look sis we all know how much of jerks they are don't worry they'll get it some time." Three of the popular girls came to our table and spit on me. "Sorry i needed a loser to spit on" she turned around and i had her table laughing like hell. I look her flat azz up and down them got up and grab her from her fake a blond hair and beat her azz. Black eye on both eyes and then that tall green shirt guy came behind me and picked me up to slap me them arm-on got up and got him off me and beat him buy that time the vice principal came in and stoped it and my crew and tall man crew went to the office. Suspension for a week. "Guys im sorry i got u in trouble i cant control my anger". I sad with my head down. "Hey cheer up its ok its not our first time getting suspended. We have fun while we suspended." Arm-on That explains why they are smile. "This must be you first time". Daisha said. "Oh no its not its just i got in trouble WITH someone." "Oh ok". Trey said. "So wat yall wanna do"i said. "up to u"ti said.

Hope u guys enjoyed if spelling wrong its cuz im on phone😅😅
~ATD