Chapter One

I walked into Chuck's Cafe donning my white doctors coat then reaching into the pocket to get my wallet .

I sauntered over to the counter looking down getting me exact change together .I knew that i would need exactly three dollars and sixty five cents .All it took was three singles ,two quarters, a dime ,and a nickel...every.single.day.

Looking for another quarter to complete my two quarter duo I placed my order .

"May I get an m&m cookie and a vanilla bean cappuccino please?" I say ,being more proper than the people training me to be a doctor.

"Sure Ms.Stoemer," The cashier says ,causing me to look up at him .I assumed he got my name from my coat ."Three Sixety Five "He says while I hand him exact change.

"By the way it's Frappuccino not Cappuccino" He said.I could see the amusement in his light brown eyes .

"Oops,and by the way it's Mrs.Stoemer." I say smirking .He hands my my receipt with a surprised look in his eyes .

"Really?" He says Then turns around to make my drink .

"No."

He turns around and looks at me feigning annoyance then turns back around to finish my drink .I do a silent laugh to myself .I'm so funny .I look at his back muscles through his loose fitting shirt for a second before he turns around with my drink in one hand and my cookie in another wrapped in a baking paper pocket thingy .He sets them down on the counter then hands me a wad of napkins .He finally stops moving and puts his hands on the counter leaning forward a bit with a small smirk .

"You look too young to be a doctor "He says curiously

"I'm not an actual doctor yet ..I'm an intern at the university ."I say pretty proud of the accomplishment.

"Oh that's cool "He says with a pretty careless attitude that seems natural on him .He nods towards my things."See you later Ms.Stoemer"

I look down at my cup to see the name Mrs Stoemer written there .I look up at him and smile almost laughing .

"Alright ,Mr.Hall" I say peeping his own name tag .I step back  stuffing the napkins in my coat pocket and grabbing my things .I spare him one last glance before turning around .

When I do start walking towards the direction of our table I see my friends Maree and Johari .

Johari,my yellow best friend .Light skinned with yellow undertones ,Yellow hair straight and flowing  ,yellow eyeliner with a cute light brown eyeshadow thing going on.Shes also wearing the cutest yellow dress that's just adorable on her ,pairing them with black stilettos .Not that she needed heels ,she and Maree were y'all ,Johari standing at 5'8.She wanted to be a model.

Maree,my twin ,same brown skin though hers is a little more cool toned than mines.Her hair is jet black different from her regular hair color which is a dark brown .she said that's the most she would do .Her hair is also curly like mines  but more of a loose curl .She wore our school's basketball uniform and Nike basketball shoes .Maree was 5'10 and a marvelous basketball player .