5 |aftermath|

_________________

it was kind of odd.

all i remember is todoroki carrying me somewhere. i could hear ambulance and fire truck sirens, so i assumed that's where i was headed.

the boys i knew crowded around me and todoroki, telling me i would be fine.

that's when agonizing pain shot through my legs. i screamed and the boys' faces went pale.

then i blacked out.

__________________

i shot up.

looking around, i realized something.

this isn't my room.

it's a hospital room.

"[y|n]. are you okay?" my head spun around to see a girl i more or less recognized. but i didn't know her name.

i stared at her. "uh, i don't mean to be rude, but..." i looked down, trying to phrase it correctly.

"tsuyu asui. but call me tsu." she smiled. "all the boys were arguing on who got to watch over you, so i volunteered and mr. aizawa sent me in." i laughed. figures, stupid boys.

"i was hoping we could be friends?" she tilted her head.

cuuuuuutee!!!

"of course! do you wanna do something?" i grinned as best i could.

"i brought some games." she walked over and sat on the bed.

"great!"

_______________

"i'm worried about her." izuku bit his lip. todoroki and iida nodded. "we are too."

Sorry for the short chapters! I'll be updating a few more times today, though.