Arriving at the apartment was very calm, Jade was making breakfast for herself in the kitchen and didn't even look at me, "Jay, we're going to have to talk eventually, so why not do it now?" I explained and sat at our little island in the kitchen, Jade sighing and sitting across from me, "I know what I did last night was wrong, and I'm sorry, but I was just over-tired and wanted to go to bed," I explained and Jade nodded her head, seemed to be able to accept my apology.

"Did you go to David's?" she smirked and I looked at her confused, "I only kicked you out because I knew Gabbie was asleep and you needed to get laid," she shrugged off and I looked at her shocked. 

"Jade!" I screamed at her, beyond belief that she actually said that, "You're joking!" I screamed once again and laughed at the end because the humor was the only thing keeping me away from killing her. 

"Nope, but did my plan work?" she asked and I shook my head once again, glaring at her, "What?! I was just trying to help you out," she shrugged off once again, making me even more confused. 

"I'm driving over the boy's house now, do you want to come or not?" I explained and started walking over to my bedroom, expecting her to say no, but she actually said yes, "I'm leaving in twenty minutes," I smiled and sat down at my vanity, starting to do my makeup and get ready for today. 

We got to the boy's house right on schedule, and Jade seemed to be more excited than I was. I was kind of nervous about that, knowing everywhere we went Jade always wanted to find a new boy-toy for herself. She got bored easily. I opened the door and walked inside, finding no one in the house. Walking towards the back of the house, I heard everyone in the bathroom screaming. 

"What are you bufoons doing right now?" I asked and all David did was swing his camera back over to me. 

"Jason, I'll show what it is to Stella and if she says it's okay, I'll put it on you," David explained and I looked at him confused but decided to go along with it anyways. Dave then pulled out a brand new MacbookPro, making my eyes go wide and then tear up a little bit because it was so sweet. 

"David, no, I don't like this," I then explained and Jason freaked out, but David managed to get him back down and onto the ground with the blindfold. I sighed and watched as they laid the box down on Jason's chest, him already freaking out. I looked behind me and saw Jade, who was laughing as hard as everyone else. 

"David, get it off of me! David get it off!" Jason screamed and I started laughing even harder. Jason then pulled off his blindfold and saw the box, his eyes wide and his cheeks red from embarrassment. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit more. Jason then stood up and gave David a hug, thanking him. For some reason, I was really excited about Jason getting this new laptop. 

"Stella is crying, this is clickbait everywhere!" Toddy yelled and pulled out his camera, filming what was going down right now. I shrugged and wiped the tears that fell. 

"It's just sweet, ya know? As much as David says he hates Jason, he still does these really sweet things for him, and its, just," I rambled and everyone laughed, Scotty speaking up with a laugh. 

"I got Jason a laptop & made Stella cry?!" he yelled out and David then grabbed me, pulling me into the bathroom. 

"Scotty, I'm stealing your clickbait!" David yelled and handed me a tissue box. 

"You got your clickbait! Jason being an asshole!" I screamed and Jason yelled back 'hey' in a defensive way. 

"You're never done making clickbait baby!" David yelled at me and I rolled my eyes, pretending to still be crying my eyes out. David then told me I was okay and went to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to face me.