"I was curious as to why you had an appointment today," I looked at her.

"That's my business," her face got more red.

"What's going on Spencer?" I wanted to cut right to it.

"Nothing," she shook her head. "I'm just here for my annual check-up."

"You're lying to me," I scooted closer to her.

She didn't say anything. She didn't look at me. "I'm guessing you are already putting it together."

"Yeah," I nodded. "Sleeping many hours of the day. Getting up to eat in the middle of the night. Picking fights with me whenever you get the chance. Crying" he looked at me. "It's exactly how you were when you were pregnant with Hayden." There was a moment of silence. "Not to mention you have an appointment with a OBGYN Doctor." I smiled at her.

She laughed. She actually smiled and laughed. "I don't know what to do?" She looked at me finally.

"What do you mean?" I nudged her.

"Were so far away from being a family. I don't want to raise a child in a broken family," she tried fighting the tears in her eyes.

"I'd hardly say we're broken," I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"But we aren't together," she let a tear fall.

I wiped it away. "Give me one good reason why we can't be together?"

"We fight all the time," she gave me a look.

"I'd call that passion," I smiled at her.

"Why do you do this to me?" She started crying harder.

I couldn't help but laugh. She cried like this all the time when she was pregnant with Hayden. "Now I understand why you overreacted."

"Overreacted?" she nearly yelled. "You kissed another girl!"

"She kissed me," I rubbed her back. "It's the hormones babe."

"I know," she sniffled. "It's so annoying!"

"How did I not notice this earlier?" I asked myself. "How did this even happen?"

"You're the doctor," she glared at me playfully.

"Come here," I pulled her into a hug. "We're having a baby. And no matter what happens we are not a broken family. Because I will love this baby and so will you. Hayden's going to love this baby. And I love you. Even if you hate me, we will not be a broken family."

She laughed, "I don't hate you." She put her hands on my cheeks. "Ok maybe sometimes I do." She laughed again. "But most days I love you."

I kissed her softly. That's all I needed to hear. I knew I would get her back. Not because of this baby, or even Hayden. But because we were always meant to be together.

1 month later

"Hey Spence, come here!" I yelled to her.

Soon enough feet came shuffling into the room. "Wh-" She paused. "Toby it's beautiful." She looked around the room. "This is perfect."

"I figured once we know if it's a boy or girl we can have some pink or blue accents on the trim." I walked over to her.

"That sounds perfect," she smiled at me. "I was thinking... Maybe we should wait to find out the sex. We should wait until he or she is born."

"Ok," I agreed right away.

"Toby," she tilted her head. "You don't have to agree with everything I saw."

"I know," I nodded. "But-"

"I know you are trying to avoid fighting with me but you can have your own opinions." She grabbed my hands.

"I know that," I told her. "But I think it's a good idea. We didn't wait to find out about Hayden. I think it might be kind of fun to do it different this time."

She leaned in to kiss me. "I love you," she whispered against my mouth.

"I love you," I said between kisses. I picked her up carrying her to our bedroom. Our kisses growing more impatient with every step.

"Ew gross!" we heard a giggle.

I removed my lips from Spencer's and looked at Hayden who was smiling. I Gently put Spencer down.

"Can we play a game?" Hayden asked.

"Sure," Spencer smiled. "What do you want to play?"

"Umm... Hide and go seek!" She jumped up and down.

"Fine," I sighed. "But no scaring mommy and daddy like last time!" I scolded her.

"I promise," she smiled. "You guys count first!" She ran downstairs beginning to find a good hiding spot.

"Later, tonight?" Spencer winked at me.

I responded by kissing her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck, as my hands roamed her body. I began kissing her neck, as she moaned my name.

"Toby," she moaned. "Toby, we are supposed to be looking for her." She reminded me.

I pulled away from her unwillingly. "Right." Things between us have been like teenagers for the last month. I've been acting like I've never seen a naked girl before, and she has been acting like a teenage boy. This was a big difference between her pregnancy with Hayden and this one. Her hormones have been out of control.

"I think it's a boy," I told her.

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"I think it's a boy," I laid a hand on her stomach. "All that testosterone is making you extremely-"

She laid a finger over my lips. "Your daughter is going to throw a fit if we don't peel each other's bodies off of one another, and go look for her."

"You're right," I took my hands off of her. "Tonight." I reminded her.

"Tonight," she winked at me.