"We're eating good tonight boys!" I joked and everyone cheered and laughed, making me smile even wider if that was humanly possible. I couldn't help but feel overjoyed with how much my life changed these last few months. I was ecstatic. 

Soon the night ended, even though all of us disagreed with it. I reached into my wallet to pull out some cash but felt someone kick me underneath the table. Looking up,  I saw David holding some cash between his fingers, enough for his dinner, and mine. I instantly shook my head and went to throw it into the bill, but I was stopped by David snatching the bill and keeping it away from him. I rolled my eyes and let it slide, knowing I'd just give it to him in the car. 

"Alright, lets go, we out this bitch!" Heath yelled out and I chuckled, feeling him and Zane wrap their arms around my shoulders, guiding me out of the restaurant. We got into Dave's car, I sitting in the passenger's seat again, waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing. I then pulled out my wallet, and David just so happens to get into the car. 

"You better not be giving me that money," he smirked and started the car, setting his camera down on the make-shift tripod he had made. I smirked and counted out how much my dinner was, opening his visor and sliding the cash into it, "No, take it back," he said and grabbed it, throwing it back at me. 

"Dave! I'm not making you pay for me, it's not happening," I knew people were filming by now, it was bound to happen anytime something funny was going to happen. 

"Why didn't you pay for my dinner David?!" Jason screamed, making everyone laugh. I grabbed the cash once again, slamming it into the middle console. David then reached in there and took it out once again. 

"Get over it, it's no big deal," he answered and I looked over at him, glaring at him. 

"It is a big deal! I don't want you or your friends to start thinking I can't pay for my own shit, so suck it Dobrik and take the thirty dollars!" I smiled and threw it into his lap, making him shake his head as we pulled into my apartment complex. I took off my seatbelt and grabbed my stuff, feeling David stuff the money into my back pocket. I then turned around, said goodbye to everyone, pulled the money out and threw it at him trying to get out of the car as fast as I could. 

"Let me walk you up!" David yelled out the window, holding the money between his fingers. 

"Bite me, Dave," I smirked and unlocked the front door. 

"Don't tempt me, Ella," he smirked and pulled out of the parking lot, driving off to wherever it was he was going to now.

 I got into my apartment, hearing Dom and Jade in her bedroom. I sighed and shut the door a little louder, hoping to stop them, but it only seemed to make them louder. Walking into my bedroom, I changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top, trying to get ready to sleep for the night. I sighed and took my makeup off, now hearing banging on the walls. Rabbits. They're frickin' rabbits. I said to myself, deciding to finally say something. I barged into her bedroom and saw Dom laying on the bed, Jade ontop of him. She screamed and covered herself with the blanket, alongside Dom. 

"Not that I care you guys are doing this right now, just do it quietly please!" I screamed and slammed the door, heading into the kitchen for a bottle of water. I grabbed it and heard footsteps leading to where I was, It was Jade wrapped up in a blanket. 

"Seriously Stell!" Jade yelled, "Why did you think that was okay!" she screamed at me, to which I just ignored her and rolled my eyes, "Answer me!" she screamed.