C1

Snape's POV

I hurriedly walked down the wet street pavement towards the house I knew the Potter family settled in years ago. As I neared I prayed that what I've been told turned out to be a lie.

I went through the open fence gate and saw the door was already open. I felt my eyes water suddenly as I saw blood, trailing up the stairs as I made my way up. Before I got any farther I spotted an arm, laying limp on the steps. I turned and saw James. James Potter, dead. I never liked him, you could say I hated him. But I never wished death upon him.

I felt tears fall from my eyes as I knelt down to look into his unmoving brown eyes. He had taken everything from me. Everything and everyone I loved when we were students at Hogwarts. Then I realized, I hadn't found her yet.

I jumped up again and looked down the hallway once I got to the top of the stairs.

Another arm, the rest of the body was in the room. Just her right arm had been laying just outside the frame. I staggered over to her.

"Lily..." I said hoping, praying.

"Lily, Lily.....Lily..........no...." I made my way over to her corpse that was laying dead on the carpeted floor, which was now stained from her blood.

"Lily...Lily wake up....please..." I fell to my knees then sat down behind her, facing the corridor.

I stretched my arm to touch her hand.

Cold as ice.

"Lily, NO. LILY!" I raised my voice as if she could hear me. I tried to convince myself that she would wake up, that she would come back to me.

I let my self control go, and pulled her to me. I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on hers, and cried. I cried for what seemed like hours, until I heard something downstairs. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop the sounds of my sobbing.

"Hello? James? Lily?" I recognized that voice.

I immediately wiped the tears from my face and carefully set Lily's body down on the floor again. Then I stood up and acted like I had just gotten there.

"Oh, oh James..." I heard the voice say. I lowered my head.

"NO JAMES, JAMES WAKE UP..." He raised his voice. I decided to walk out and "greet" him on the steps.

"Sirius," I spoke up when I saw him. He looked up at me and his expression changed to hatred and he got out his wand.

"YOU DID THIS?!" He screamed and pointed his wand in my direction.

"No, no Sirius. Of COURSE not." I gritted my teeth and drew my wand in return.

"Then WHO was i-" He paused and realized. He looked up at me and I just nodded. I know who it was, I know he did as well. Then he leaned closer.

"Have you been crying, Snape?" He lowered his brows and his face turned   sympathetic.

"No, no why would you say that?" I squared my shoulders and thought back to Lily's breathless body laying upstairs.

His eyes widened as he pushed past me to run up the stairs to wear she lay deceased.

"Lily...." He kneeled down next to her and pushed the hair out of her face. He didn't seem to moved by it.

"You have been crying, Severus. There's tears on her face." He looked back at me and I felt my cheeks grow hot and my eyes begin to water again as I looked down at her.

"Severus, it's okay. I understand how you felt about h-"

"I was NOT, crying." I raised my voice and tensed my jaw. He just turned back towards her, but I saw his mouth open.

"Severus.....Harry....hes alive!" He sprang up and hurried over to a spot in the room.

"I never even knew...let alone noticed...a CHILD." I raised an eyebrow at the baby silently crying as he looked into to Sirius' eyes.

"Look," He ran his fingers over the child's forehead.

"A scar." It was in the shape of a lighting bolt on the right side of the boy's head.

"The boy who lived..." I whispered, Sirius looked at me.

"The boy who lived." I saw a small smile come across his face as he looked at Harry.

"Harry Potter..."

A/N

I wanna become a more open writer. Write stories about different shows, movies, etc. So I hope you enjoyed this very short first chapter of my version of Snape's and Lily Potter's relationship.💓🙃