"Hey it's Brady! Sorry I couldn't-" before his answering machine could finish I just hung up and let out a sigh. My brother is never around much anymore, it's always work, work, work.

It was going to get late soon and it was a decent walk back to my hotel if I could just retrace my steps, so I should get going. With my tea in my hand and my phone in my bag, I pushed my seat out and walked over to the door where a bell chimed off as I pushed it open and stepped outside.

As I turned left and began walking back the way I came, I heard the familiar tune of Paradise by Coldplay going off, telling me that my phone was ringing. My hand dug deep into my bag and pulled out the device. The screen read Brady. "Hello?"

"Hey Blake!" he greeted me happily over the phone, trying to cover up his upset tone. "How's your trip?"

"It's fine, but are you okay? You sound a bit upset... Did something happen back home?" I questioned my workaholic brother as I was trying to pay attention to where I was going, where I was at currently, and street signs.

"I mean it isn't that bad, but Tripp fell and broke his arm while Kristin was 'watching' him at the playground. She said she looked away for a second until she was brought back to her senses when she heard a loud cry," Brady explained. Kristin was his girlfriend, but soon to be wife. Tripp was their kid, and also my nephew and godson.

"Brady, that is kind of bad. Tripp just turned three and has already broken something. I'm eighteen and I still have never broken anything," I replied, shaking my head at his somewhat calm composure.

"Sure, it is bad and is gonna cost me a lot of money. Kristin still refuses to get a job and put Tripp in a daycare but then complains to me that I work too much," he huffs, a loud and ear piercing screech came from the background.

"Jesus what was that noise?" I winced, keeping my phone a safe distance from my ear now in case the noise comes back again. "I think my eardrum just broke or something."

"Oh, that was nothing. Just something at work we are testing. Sorry, I gotta go, Blakely. Bye, love you," he muttered quickly and quietly into the phone before hanging up before I could even answer.

"Yeah, love you too," I sighed, putting my phone back into my bag and looking around. Right now I don't remember seeing any of this before. Maybe I am lost all because of that conversation with Brady. I'm not very good at multitasking.

The sun has officially set and the sky changing from its pink and purples at sunset to a dark blue, almost black. There were no stars dotting the sky, just a large full moon that illuminated the dark sky and just looked absolutely brilliant.

Going to my back, I pulled out my Nikon D3X and snapped a couple of pictures of the gorgeous sight. The moon was a perfect circle just lighting up everything, sitting atop the clouds with an illuminating halo around it.

I put my camera away and continued walking. By this rate I wasn't going to find my hotel, so it would just make sense to stop and find another for the night then pick up my search tomorrow by asking for directions.

A hotel called Grosvenor House was on the other side of the street I was walking on. It was open, looked nice, and it was right there so I'd have to do for the night. Besides, it looks better then the hotel I'm staying at now, but I'm not staying here very long, I gotta keep moving.

The entrance was incredible. My neck was craned up so I could look at everything just on the outside, but when I entered the lobby by jaw nearly dropped. There was one person available at the front desk because the other workers had people already with them. She was glad to give me a room, but told me that suites were the only rooms left and that they are a little more expensive. By a little, she meant a lot. And a lot meant that I had to use all my money that I had with me.