"Wait, we should film something for my second channel tonight, you free?" David asked me, and I nodded my head, "Great! I'll get you around like 3?" he questioned. 

"I guess I can clear my schedule," I joked, making Dave roll his eyes and head back to the apartment. 

"I'll text you!" he screamed as the elevator closed, Jade just looking at me confused yet shocked expression and wore an evil smirk across her lips. I was nothing but confused. 

"You and David?!" she screamed and all I could do was laugh, "C'mon Stell! He was all over you!" I rolled my eyes. 

"You're delusional Jade, what the hell did you drink or smoke last night?" I questioned while getting into the driver's seat, hearing my phone ding. Jade rushed to grab it and said it was a text from David. 

"Awe, he likes you!" she screamed and I snatched my phone back to see what he had texted me. 

dave :) Change of plans. Mind if we go to the Boy's house? I totally forgot I had 

to go over.

"What makes you say he's into me from this text message?" I asked Jade, and she shrugged, "Exactly, so keep out of it Jay," We both then laughed and arrived at our apartment, Jade heading right into bed as we all know she didn't sleep well, or if all last night. I then pulled out my laptop and started editing my new lyric video hoping to have it all ready for Saturday. 

Time went by quick after that, but I still wasn't finished with the video, but I had to get ready to meet David when he asked. I kept on the same shorts, throwing on a white crop top instead, throwing my hair up into a messy bun. I packed my laptop into its bag so I could edit when we go to the boy's house tonight. 

I didn't know any of them personally, but I knew who they were through Jade. I might have met them all a few times, but I wasn't exactly too sure. I got a text from David saying he was here, so I left a note for Jade and headed downstairs, finding him waiting in his car, "A Tesla? Really Dave?" I smirked and David rolled his eyes, letting me put on my seatbelt before taking off to where ever it was we were going. 

"You're sure you don't mind this?" He asked and I nodded my head, opening up the Twitter app on my phone. 

"I'm sure, this way when I get tired of you I can get away from you," I joked and he shoved me with a laugh, "What?! I'm just being honest, fool," David shook his head and I laughed, going back onto my phone. 

JJ
Have fun with your new boy-toy. I'll talk to you later ;)

Me

not a boy-toy. weren't you supposed to call dom back?

"You seem awfully annoyed," David teased, I just chuckled and shook my head at him. 

"It's just Jade being dumb, don't worry about it," I said and patted his lap as we pulled into a driveway with a sigh. I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff, following David into the house where they had people screaming and doing something stupid. David then opened the door and let me go in first, holding it open for me. I thanked him and said hi to everyone. 

"Guys, this is Stella, she's friends with Jade Rio," Everyone nodded their heads and waved, "That is Scott, Todd, Jason, Heath, Mariah, Kristen, Zane, and Liza," he explained and I waved to everyone once again.