she was about to say more but realized that may be she need to go to washroom,''shlok I will call you back in 5 minutes,she hung up and went to washroom, ten minutes later she was back in bed, her back hurting.

Ever since she stopped taking the contraceptives her periods had gone totally hayway, initially doctors had been worried as any bleeding or injury was too dangerous for her because of the medicines she was taking but now that she was off those medicines, she was safe. Still the iron deficiency she had caused long periods and worst cramps ever,the kind she hadn't dealt with for years and she didn't even had the special painkiller used for it. She crawled into bed and called shlok back.

Astha,''hi, I am back.''

Shlok frowned,''you sound even more tired, take a leave tomorrow,its friday anyway, you have only one class.''

Astha,''yes, I am not going anywhere tomorrow.''

She sounded so pained that shlok asked,''astha you are ok?if you are not feeling fine, you need to check in with your specialist urgently.''

Astha,'' No, Its ok, I can breath easily, and the pain in my legs is different from the one I used to have and I don't feel dizzy.''

Shlok panicked,''what do you mean the pain is different,pain is pain, you are suppose to contact the doctors, I will call them, someone will be there soon to check you.Where is ayi?''

Astha felt another cramp hit her back and she bit on her lip to stop making any sound,''its not that,I am sure.''

Shlok felt his anger rise,''are you a doctor?how can you know if its okay or not. You need to change your attitude about your health.No need to take any training or teach any classes,sit at home and watch tv or something until you get better''

Astha sighed, trust him to re-plan her life within 60 seconds,''I am fine!its a girl thing.''

Shlok was quiet or a moment and then he said,''oh that.''

Despite her pain,she almost laughed out at the way he had sounded.

She teased,'' yes ''that'',now let me wallow in the universal misery every women experience each month,talk to you later.''

Shlok,''Is it paining too much?''

Suddenly Astha felt shy talking about it ,'' hmm''

Shlok,''aren't there any pain killers for it?''

Astha miserably replied,''I don't have them.''

Shlok,''Go and tell ayi,she will get some for you.''

Astha,''No,she is sitting with baba and if she send some servant to get it,baba will know.''

Shlok,''so?''

Astha,''No,its..no I am fine.''

Shlok,''what's medicine name? Is it safe for you to use?''

Astha,''why are you asking?''

Shlok,''I will send someone with it.''

Astha,''but baba?''

Shlok thought for a moment,''just tell me the name,he won't know'', he went inside and opened a drawer and got note pad and ball point from it.

Astha told him and he wrote it.

Shlok,''don't you have it here if you usually feel...I mean for general use.''

Astha,''I was on contraceptives and they somehow helps but..''

Shlok cut her off,''no, you are not going to take them,no matter how helpful.''