CHAPTER 10 (PART A)

NEXT DAY

HARRY'S P.O.V

l woke up in the morning and got dressed and texted Danielle.

TO:DANIELLE ANDERSON:)

''Good Morning Sunshine :)''

l texted her and Went school. l was waiting for her to reply but she didn't. l was waiting for her to come but then the bell rang and we all went into our class.

l waited for her about half and hour l thought that maybe she would be late but she didn't came so then l went to sit with Zayn. And as Zayn is my bestfriend so i told him the whole story that happened yesterday.

''Ohh l think that you should go to  her home after school and tell her everything that happened when we were small, tell her that how big bitch Caroline was, She became your friend just because you are handsome and whatever happened when we were small maybe she will understand and stop blaming herself for all this'' Zayn suggested..

''Hmm l was thinking the same thing to do but l was doubtful but not i am confirmed and l am going to do this Thank you so much Zayn'' l said.

l was waiting for school to get over soon l was continuously looking at the clock. As school got over l straightly went to Danielle's house.

l rang the bell and her mum opened the door.

'Hello Mrs Anderson is Danielle at home??'' l asked

''Yeah she is'' She replied.

''Why she didn't come to school today?? l asked.

''She is really depressed on whatever happened yesterday. She is blaming herself for it and yesterday she was having severe headache and from morning she is have severe high temperature and she is not even taking medicine and didn't even had breakfast also. She is acting like a small kid.'' Her mum said.

''Oh God...!! Can l meet her please??'' l asked.

''Yeah sure maybe you can make her feel better.'' She said and l went to her room.

l knocked the door.

''Come in mum'' She said.

then again l knock the door..

''Anna come in please don't annoy me'' She shouted.

Then i ended the game and went in the room.

''Ohh Harry l am so sorry l thought it was Anna annoying me'' Danielle said.

''Ohh no problem'' l replied.

''And why didn't you come to school today?'' l asked

''Cause l wasn't feeling well'' She replied.

''Ohh and you didn't even had breakfast and your medicines cause you don't wanna come to school tomorrow also.. Right??'' l said

''who told yea that?? well its not like that i will be coming to school tomorrow.'' She said.

''Danielle please stop being childish like i mean me and Caroline had a fight and you are suffering huh!! See l am normal and Caroline was more then Happy and you, you took so much of tension that you got ill huh!! Danielle life isn't like this there are so many more challenges to come in your life.'' l said.

''Okay so l am going down to get you something and medicine and then we will talk.'' l said and went downstairs.

''Hey Mrs Anderson can you please help me? Please give me something for Danielle to eat and medicines also.'' l said to Danielle's mum.

''Yeah Harry just wait for two minutes'' She replied.

''You can take three minutes'' l joked 

She bought a glass of Apple juice and A peanut butter sandwich and some cookies and a boil egg. l took the tray from her and went upstairs.

''Hey here yea go babe.'' l said as i entered in the room.

''Egg!!'' She shouted.

''I am not gonna have it'' She said.

''You have to because MR HARRY EDWARD STYLES order you. Now keep quite and finish it then i have to tell you something really important.'' l said.

''Actually the problem is that l don't take orders.'' She said with a grin.

''Okay first finish your food then we will talk.'' l said.

''Huh okay'' She replied with a puppy dog face.

As she finished then l gave her the medicine.

''Now medicine time'' l said.

''Okay sir as you say.'' She replied.

''Okay now we can talk l am gonna tell you the story when we were small like we were in  primary school. Caroline was a bitch from starting and when we were in Grade 3 me and Caroline got friends and before me she ditched almost 4-5 boys she always used to run for smart, handsome and hot guys she always wanted to be popular and for that she used to take the help of the hot guys. And at that time l was the most handsome boy in the class cause Zayn was in other section. So first we both became friends and then she tried alot that we both get in a relationship . She wanted me to be her boyfriend but l never show the interest so that's why this never happened. As we were together from almost 5-6 years so it was the time for her to ditch me but she wasn't getting any reason on which she can so now she got a major reason and that's why she used you to ditch me well she was trying to do this from almost since 6 months  and finally she got succeeded.. Well l am also happy because almost from 6 months her behavior changed alot and l wasn't liking that and yeah yesterday i got a bit sad but now l am more then happy.. And l can bet you that tomorrow you will see a new guy with her and he would be her boyfriend for sure and after sometime he will also be ditched by her its her hobby.'' l explained her.

''Are you kidding me?? But you both were really close to each other that i even thought that she is your girlfriend and you both were in relationship.'' She said.

''Yeah that was our quality'' l replied with a wink.

''So are u feeling better now??'' l asked

''Yeah very much that now l can even climb a tree.'' She replied with a grin.

''So lets go and do it'' l said.

''No sorry l love my self alot and l don't want my self to be hurt.''She said with a wink.

''Well l came here straight from school so now l should go, we will talk on text and will meet tomorrow in school.. okay??'' l said.

''lts better then okay'' She said and l hugged her and went out of the room.

l walked to my house and i was feeling really happy because l made Danielle Happy and feel better...........

AUTHOR'S NOTE:)

I HOPE U ALL ENJOYED THE CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE ITS PART ''B'' SOON :)

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT :) ILY :) :)