···Chapter Three···

Chapter Three

    I walked out of homeroom with MJ and got a rush of emotion as Flash passed me and shoulder checked me. He was angry, embrassed, and very revengeful.

    I watched as he walked down the hall with his friends, I could tell that all the color had drained from my face as I felt MJ's mood shift from relaxed to concerned as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

    "(Y/n), are you okay?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowed in concern. I looked into her brown eyes and nodded slightly, smiling falsely... Using my powers to shift her mood back into her usual relaxed one.

    "I'm fine," I said walking down the hall to our first hour. She shrugged it off and followed me.

    I silently cursed myself for my actions earlier. I knew that I would have to tell Tony what happened, as well as Flash's threat on my life. I just wished today was over.

***

    I sat in class, bored out of my mind. We are covering stuff that I already know, but I can't work ahead. I let a small sigh escape my lips as I cradled my chin in my hand and looked out the window.

    "Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration...between points A and B?" the teacher asked. "Flash."

    "It's the product of sine of the angle and gravity divided by mass." he answered.

    Wrong. I thought with a small smirk.

    "Nope." the teacher said to Flash, I looked at her as she stopped talking and her attention was on Peter, who was in the seat in front of me, looking at a laptop. "Peter. You still with us?"

    "Yeah, yeah. Mass cancels out, so it's just gravity times sine." Peter answered nonchalantly.

    "Right. See, Flash, being the fastest isn't always the best, if you are wrong." the teacher said causing the class to erupt in laughter.

    I looked towards Flash as he mouthed to Peter "You're dead." I frowned, he seemed to be threatening everyone. I smirked slightly, and shoved Flash's notebooks and stuff of the desk with my mind.

    "Something wrong, Flash?" the teacher asked.

    "No, sorry, it slipped." he said embarrassed and confused.

········Time Skip to Lunch········

    I sat across from MJ at lunch, she had a new book in her hand as well as a stack of four other books in front of her.

    We each had a mug in front of us, she had a mug of Green Tea and I had a mug of coffee. We sat in silence, like always, it didn't bother either of us, we were just content with each others companionship.

    I pulled out my phone from my hoodie pocket and saw I had one text from Tony, one from Natasha, and one from Clint.

    I opened Natasha's first:

🔫Mama Nat🔫

    Hey, kid, I know you're at school right now, but I just wanted to see if you guys have found any trace of your dad since last time. I can only imagine how this must be for you, and just know that you can text me any time you need to talk. Oh, and Steve says Hi, and wants to know how school is going.

    I smiled slightly, Natasha was like a mother to me... See, I didn't really know who my mom was, she left shortly after I was born, so I was just raised by my dad. And let me tell you what he told me... He hulked out, a lot. But 'the other guy' never hurt me, ever. He was stressed, but whenever Hulk saw baby me, he was calm. My earliest memory with Hulk, is one time when I was about one years old, Dad hulked out for some reason, and I woke up laying in Hulk's big green hand, I giggled at him and he smiled back at me.