a short apology

So, if you read the last chapter like a good little boy or girl or whatever you are then you would understand that my next story was going to be a BakuDeku omegaverse Medieval fic, right? Well, I ran into some bumps while writing it, I'm going to keep this short and sweet then tell you what I'm going to do about it.

My main issue with it is that I basically spent the entire 3,000+ words I have written world building but the problem is that I fear it doesn't make any sense. So I need to edit the fuck out of it. My second issue was that I was getting busy, really busy and wasn't having time for writing. I have an issue keeping track of my thoughts so once I start writing I need to finish the one-shot in a couple of sessions, not the 6 that I had spanned out over like two weeks. So that fic will be put on hold for a hot minute so I can figure out just what the hell I want to do with it.

In the meantime, I'm going to start a TodoDekuBaku camboy AU since I just finished an amazing fic called Crybaby on AO3 which I would totally recommend and was inspired by. This fic is different though, in many ways, just inspired by it. I plan to hopefully have it finished by Saturday the latest but no promises there. That gives me three days to work on this fic.

Thank you,
Your asshole of an author,
🌺Shou🌺

((The picture above is a fanart of Crybaby and I do not own it or take any credit for it in the slightest.