Ch 8

The following morning, Konya woke up to the bed being cold. He yawned, looking around to see Dareka no where.

“What a weird dream…” he concluded, sitting up. He blinked when he felt a distinctive piece of metal around his wrist. He raised his arm and stared at the folded piece of gold. “…Golden bracelet…” Blink. The gears in his brain started to turn slowly, being sleepy as he was it took a while, then he shouted, “OH FUCK!!!! IT’S A HALO!!!”

“WHERE?!” Robinson asked, shoving open Konya’s door. “Where! Where did you hide my game!”

“Oh for hell’s sake, get out!” Konya hissed, throwing a heavy dictionary at the twelve-year old. Robinson yelped, running out of the room, screaming about the rise of a demon.

Konya grumbled, and slowly got up to get dressed. After he was in a clean pair of jeans and black tank top, he went out to the kitchen.

“Oh so this is how you cook it?” The woman asked, watching the person in the pink shirt.

Dareka nodded, wearing a white apron. “Right and you just carefully poke at it like this until it’s this nice color and then you flip it over.”

Konya took the orange juice carton of the fridge and took a sip, looking to the two by the stove.

“How wonderful! Brownies not made in the oven!” she said in awe.

“They taste a lot better than oven ones.” Dareka smiled, looking over his shoulder. “Kon-chan, wanna try one?”

SPEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!

Out came the orange juice from Konya’s mouth right at Dareka. “What the fuck are you wearing now!”

Dareka glared at him, dripping orange juice on his face and hair. “…It’s called fashion I believe.”

“In what gender’s mind!” Konya screamed.