chapter 3- a memory brought back

4 Years Later...(sorry had to do this)

kristians p.o.v. 

       I sighed as i pulled in the drive. Another party. The 2 driveways i had were both filled with cars, and then some more in the empty lot across the road just below the meadow. My mother tends to do that, has random partys whenever she feels like it. Of course i wasn't complaining it gave me time to think, instead of having my mother constantly on my back about something. My only worry now was where was i going to park!! It looked as though the lot was the only place with enough room to fit my 2018 A Kahn Design Ferrari 458 Italia. yeah thats right i have A. COOL. CAR. As i closed my door the wind picked up and sent shivers down my spine. No it wasn't the wind that sent them, something else. A voice. A very familiar voice. I looked around, there was no one in sight, more importantly nither was Candace. I ran up through the very narrow winding path to the graveyard and found what i was looking for. There it was. This was my chance, my chance to do something i had been waiting to do for 4 years now. The stone read Gale peter hope  d.o.b 12 of aug. 1897 d.o.d 14 of july 1912. I was very happy knowing that when someone hits sixteen years of age when thay are dead they stay 16 until brought back to life. It is now 2018 he died 106 years ago. But he was still 16. Now is my chance, no Candace here to stop me. Perfect. I ran my fingertips across the lettering. Soon- about 10 seconds later- the stone faded away and all the was left standing there was a perfect blonde haired boy.

Gales p.o.v.

       The minute she walked into the graveyard i was not the only one she could hear anymore because everyone else started talking. It payned (sorry 'bout that but i just love 1D) me that i could not see this girl who could possibly be bringing me back to life. For a brief moment i wonderd how the world had changed and than decided that it could not have chaged that much. Just as that happened it seemed as though my world slowy drifted away, like i was dying again. And then almost instantly my eyes were opened and i was alive, the bright sun momentarly blinded me.

        she was standing there almost as shocked as i. This girl. That Had just brought me back to life who could not possibly be over the age of 16, was wearing a dress that did not cover her legs nor her shoulders. What would her mother think. suddenly she took me by the wrist and pulled me down through a narrow path and across a lovely meadow and then stoped short staring a small brunette who looked the age of 20.

Candaces p.o.v.

      I walked into kristians house to only notice she wasn't there. I serched for her car and found it in the lot across the road. If she wasn't at home i knew excatly where she would be. I slowly walked up the hill towards the meadow. once a came to the top i saw 2 people running towards me, at first i couldn't see who it was but then realized shortly after. Kristian and someone else, a boy it seemed and then i realized they were coming from the graveyard. K ristian stop when she reached me her face screams 'oh no' and she should be scared. Kristian Amilia Thortan! "What have you done!!!!!" i screached at her. making the boy shudder.

-----------

the vid is of candace just sayin!! xD 

be on your way now vote and comment and fan and share 

why are you still reading this go do it now!!!!!