Chaper Two: Oh God I'm An Embarrassment

Mini Re-Cap
-
"Look at me. And let me wipe your tears away." I did just that but he took his eyes off the road and a drunk drive came crashing into our lane and into our care. He wrapped his arms around me. Protecting me. I should have of been the one to die. Not him.

•Flashback Ends"

I forgot I was in English Lit when I started crying. Everybody looked at me and I got up and ran. I ran as fast as I could with both Cole and KJ racing after me seeing as they are also the only other ones to know what actually happened. And I fell in the hallway balling. With both of them cradling me like a baby. And that's when he came out...
-
Now on with the Story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The one and only •bleep• Braxton Mahollik.
He looked at be then at Cole and then at KJ. He did this numerous times. Yes, he knows we're friends. Yes, he's mad about it. Yes, he's jealous about it. Yes, I really dont give a dang of flying pigs eating Doritos.

He's confused. It's clear as day written on his face. He then took in my position and tear streaked cheeks. He then looked confused once again and wiped my cheek rubbing fingers together and looking at them and mutters,

"You're not wearing makeup.. what the he!! "I though you did. You've always looked so plastic like and  looked like you wore pounds of makeup." That's when I was tired of him making fun of me constantly. That's when I got up and I kneed him in the balls and ran once more as more tears were cascading down my face, once more.
And that's when it got messier then it should've.

I ran into a hard sturdy body of muscle and looked up and screamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Braxton's P.O.V.

As I got up from that little... incident. I heard a scream and bolted with Cole and KJ right behind me.

I know what you're thinking. I'm a "Bad Boy" I shouldn't give a flying f|_| ck. But whoever stared that sh¡t is garbage because not everything is true about what they say about me -us-.

When we got to where we heard the scream Cole and KJ jumped in-front of Ninnea. As I become utterly confused once more. As they tell him oh-so-kindly to, f|_|ck off. And I stared at the guy wondering exactly who he is.

That's when it hit me who the guy is. It's Mason Bollavaro. Ahh yes I threatened him once for him planning on asking out Ninnea. It wasn't because I lo-liked her. It was because I claimed her. She's a damn queen and he's scum on the bottom of my -our- shoes.

I know you're wondering what I mean by, "I claimed her." Well basically nobody is to mess with her. Seeing as I'm making her life a living he||. 'Why are you doing this?', you may be asking yourself. While you see her friend caused a ruckus at my party back in the ninth grade. Made me stop the music and made everyone look for her. Well she was cornered by some guy who was apparently, "Off his rocker", and that he was trying to do some stupid sh¡t or something.

Well anyways let's say that there was also a fight caused because of her and I'm still pi$$ed about it. Yeah, I hold grudges.

I looked at her and I seen Ninnea look back. She was scared. And it killed me inside to see her afraid.and I dont know why. It also made me wonder. Did I do that or did Mason?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to Ninnea's P.O.V.

There he was. The one person I never wanted to see again. Yet, here he is. I'm honestly scared. No, terrified. But that's when all of a sudden I felt somebody looking at me and I turned around and see Braxton look at me with concern etched onto his face. It was written all over his face. Starting with the way his mouth was pulled into a frown and his eyebrows furrowed in worry.

All of a sudden the school bell went off, signaling the end of the period. I bolted once again. This time not away from anybody, but towards a bunch of people. I made it to the cafeteria. And I realize that this was going to be one hell of a long day.
Just as I say down I got a message and I read it. It was from Cole.

Cole-Bearrrr🐻💙😂
Ninnea please come to the big oak  tree outside. We NNED to talk. We all do.

I stared at phone in confusion before I realize he meant Me, him, and KJ.

Me
Okay. Coming now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was expecting just KJ and Cole. But instead there was. kJ, Cole, Braxton and... Mason.

I wanted to run. And I tried. But failed miserably. Because KJ grabbed my arm in a firm but gentle grip and gave me a look which basically said, "It's important. Please."

That's when Braxton spoke up and said, "They told me." And with those three simple, that held such a big meaning, killed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Braxton's P.O.V.

I spoke up and said, "They told me." She looked broke even more so, as soon as those words came out of my mouth. It killed me knowing that this donkey over here hurt her and was also part of the reason her father is gone.

While I was thinking I had barely even heard her say in a quiet but broken voice and said the words that hurt me even more, "Oh.. what all did they tell you. I just want to know so I can be ready for everybody to say that I made this up and all that. Because I know you'll tell just like you did in elementary school and junior high."

That hurt. That hurt me really bad. We were really close when we were young. Really young, you see. But that all changed when the accident happened and our families drifted apart and when the incident(s) at the party happened. And god I regret ever making her hate me all those years before 9th. But we don't always get what we want, now do we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hah! Cliffhanger!

I've decided I'm going to start doing a word count type thing now.
There were over a 1,000 words typed and the chapters will start getting longer. Some may be shorter than most but that's also because I have things I've gotta do and that.

Also I will try and update 2-3 times a week but sometimes I might only update once a week. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to read.

Also if you enjoyed this please vote and share with your friends! And if there is something you'd like me to work on please comment it or message me. Thank you! Ciao.

Date written - 7•03•18