chapter 4

sorry for the late update it wouldn't let me update yesterday

Tori's P.O.V

when i woke up the next day i noticed that we were still in the movie room. i guess we all fell asleep in here. i tried getting up when i noticed that someones arm is holding me down. i turned my head to see who's arm it is and saw that it was Zayn. 

i tried to get up without waking him up, so i slowly moved his arm and i actually succeeded in my little mission. i got up and walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. i saw Dawn already in there cooking breakfast. 

"good morning" i said softly 

she jumped a little before turning to me, "oh goodness me you scared me" she said

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to" i said looking down at the ground.

"oh don't be sad you didn't mean to scare me i just wasn't paying attention" she said trying to make me feel better.

i nodded and sat down at the table waiting for food. a little bit later i heard someone walk down the stairs and i turned to see who it is and saw that it was Zayn. he walked towards me and hugged his mom before sitting next to me.

"good morning" he said smiling at me

"good morning" i replied

Dawn sat down our plates in front of us. we thanked her and started to eat. after we were done we put the plates in the sink and walked out of the kitchen. he said he wanted to show me something so he told me to follow him. we went out back and towards the forest. i was a little confused as to why we are going to the forest but he told me to stay here while he went behind a tree and a couple minutes later he came out in his wolf form and he gestured to get on his back.

i walked over to him and he knelt down and allowed me to get on. once i was on i held onto him and he started to jog to where we were going. we stopped at this little grass area where there was a small lake where he let me down and laid down next to me. i sat down and leaned on him. he was very comfortable to lean on. we were just looking around the area. 

it was very soothing just being here not talking. i was actually getting tired cause just being around Zayn makes me feel safe. i'm getting really confused cause I've never felt that way with anyone before. 

i turned to him about to ask him but realized that he can't reply so i shut my mouth decided to ask him later. 

i got up cause i don't want to be always tired cause i never was this tired in my life. Zayn looked at me and got up himself. without telling him i ran away, i can tell that he was shocked cause i heard him bark and then i heard him start running after me. i can tell that he was letting me be ahead of him cause he is way faster than me. 

i felt him get closer to me and nip at my feet, i start to laugh while running.

Zayn's P.O.V

when i heard her laugh i was really happy. seeing her so carefree is amazing, i wish i can tell her that we are mates but she wouldn't understand and plus shes too young. it was getting late outside, i didn't even notice that we were here all day. 

i caught up to her and ran ahead of her to get her to stop and when she did i gestured for her to get on top of me. she got up and held onto me and i ran back to the house with her. i set her down and i went behind a tree and changed back to my human side and put on my clothes and walked back out seeing that she waited for me. i walked up to her and we walked to the house and once we did i saw that my parents were walking up to us with a mad look on their faces. i saw that Tori was scared, i didn't like that so i put her a little bit behind me and i looked up to my parents and said "i'm sorry i didn't know we were out for that long i took her the hide out that dad showed me and when i noticed it was getting dark i took us back."

"you should've at least told us where you were going we were scared that something happened to you guys." my dad said

"i'm sorry i will tell you guys next time i promise" i said

i walked us up to her room and i told that i will see her when dinner was ready. i walked to my room happy about today. i wish we can do these days like today all the time.