Chapter 4

"I need to stretch first."Yuri said.

"Ah! Of course how irresponsible of me! Everyone one we must stretch in order to avoid injuries."Iida announced when everybody started doing basic leg stretches.

They look and see Yuri doing splits while using his phone.

"A-ah...He's pretty flexible..."Uraraka said.

When they suddenly see Yuri get up and he leaned on the barricade of the rink as one of his feet was now in the air and the other on the ground doing a standing split, as he held in that pose his hands were preoccupied using his phone.

"Infact too flexible..."Kaminari said while the others were just staring in amazement.

"Crazy balance." Sero said as he watched the Russian boy continue doing a standing split without his arms supporting his legs.

Bakugo suddenly got up and held the leg that was up in the air and decided to bend it abit more just like how Lilia did on Yuri's first meeting with her.

"Ow ow ow ow ow SHITTY KATSUKI!"Yuri shouted while setting both his feet down. The said blonde only smirked but not in a mocking way but in a slight smile.

"Let's go who knows how long it is to put your skates on."Bakugo said.

They soon see Yuri pull out his own pair off skates.

"Ohhh... Do you skate Yuri?"Asui asked.

"Hobby. I took some lessons."Yuri replied.

They got on the rink while some got the
hang of it while some held eachother's hands for balance. Soon enough everyone could now stand their ground on the ice without falling.

They see Yuri across the rink gliding on the ice effortlessly skating backwards, forwards or in a circle.

They soon see Yuri doing jumps and quads and spins, all they could do was stare in amazement.

"Woah, he should compete"Kaminari said.

'He does hair for brains' Bakugo thought.

Soon enough Yuri decided to help his classmates gain more balance on the ice but some gave up and decided to just watch Yuri do jumps and spins and more skating tricks.

The day ended with their feet sore.

"Man that was fun. Yuri was amazing!"Hagakure said.

"Forget about it being a hobby you should compete."Tokoyami said.

"Yeah you should."Ojiro said encouraging the idea.

-Time skip-

"Hahhhh summer break is here! I heard after the break we would have training using our quirk!"Midoriya said excitedly.

"Yeah I'm quite excited to see Yuri-kun's quirk. Ever since he arrived he just trained his muscles and body and we never got to see him use his quirk that much."Uraraka commented.

"He hardly gained any though."Midoriya sweat dropped.

The students were all in their dorm when they see Yuri walking to the door with luggages.

"Hah? Yuri-san where are you going?"Yaoyorozu asked in a concerned and confused voice gaining the attention of his other classmates.