What now?

CJ's POV

"Hey gee!" I called out as I was walking down the hallway at school. "Ugh what do YOU want." he complained. I gave him a weird look. "Whats up? First, Mikey and you left the house with out saying a word to me and now your acting like you hate me." I told him, failing at hiding how hert I was. "Who says we were acting bitch!" he yelled then hit me. "What the fuck Gee?!" I yelled as I held my face were he had hit me. "One, stop calling me that dumb ass name. And two, you are a good for nothing, suicidal FREAK! Why don't you do the world a favor, you gay ass faggot, AND KILL YOURSELF!!" he yelled at me. For the first time in years I started to cry in public. Gee... I mean Gerard kept yelling words and hitting me until I was on the ground. "Stay there, Bitch!!" he yelled giving me one last hard kick before he started to walk away. "Gerard!! I screamed over and over again, hopping he will snap out of what ever he was on.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"CJ!" Gerard screamed as I opened up my eyes. He still had his arms rapped around me like he did that night when he told me he loved me. I looked up and saw a worried Gerard. "CJ?" "Yes Gerard?" asked as I pulled out of his arms. "Why are you scared?" he asked moving closer, so I moved farther away until I fell off the bed. "You called me Gerard. Not Gee?" "You told me not to." I said giving him a weird face. "I never told you that. I love it when you call me Gee. CJ, why are you being afreade of me?" he asked obviously hurt by my actions. "Yes you did, when we were in the hall at school. You kicked me and punched me! Called me names and told me to kill myself then just left me there to die." I said as tears started to form in my eyes. "CJ, it was just a dream. We haven't gone to school together yet. And I only met you yesterday. Remember? I helped take you away from your perents just a few hours ago. And you came into my room because of the thunder storm. And... And I told you I loved you and you said it back." he finally finshied and was looking down at me with a few tears in his eyes. "I.. I'm so sorry Gee. That dream was so real it was scary. And I guess I got so scared because I do love you and I didn't understand." I said as I looked down. Gee got off the bed and sat next to me. "It's ok." he said then gave me a hug. He is so foregiving and sweet. He put his hand under my chin and pulled my face up to look at his. "And I love you to. So much. And I... I want to try something, if it's ok with you." he said and I nodded not really knowing where this was going. I saw his eyes slowly close as he moved his face closer and closer to mine. Soon enough, his soft lips met mine as he gently kissed me. "Hey Gerard. Mom says that is time for br..." Mikey started as he opend the door to see us kissing. We quickly pulled back as blush coated my face until I was beat red. Mikey just smirked at us and continued what he was saying. "Any way. Mom said it's breakfast time." "what time is it?" I asked starting to panic. I didn't want to miss school today having missed my first day yeasterday. "calm yourself girl. It's saturday!" my eyes lit up as Gee said that. A whole day of just hanging out with my best friend and his little brother. "So hurry up be for I steal all of your bacon." Mikey yelled and started to run down stairs but I grabed his wrist. "Don't. You. Touch. Muh. Bacon." I growled. He nodded his head and I let him go. All that time gerard was laughing his but off. "You sure do like your bacon don't you?" he asked And I got the biggest smile and nodded my head. He laughed some more which made my heart beat a million times a minute. "Come here you." he said and I did as I was told. He rapped his arms around my waste and pulled me closer to him, leaving only a few inches of space between our faces. All I could do was stare into his wonderful hazel eyes and smile. "CJ?" "Yeah gee?" "Will you go out with me?" as soon as he asked me that I rapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a gentel kiss much like before. "Does that answer your question?" I asked after I pulled away. He smiled and kissed me again. "Yeah it does." he said then we pulled away from each other but still held hands. We walked down stairs to see that Mikey and Gerard's mom had left a note next to the bacon. "Dear CJ and Gerard, we went out for the day because we thought you crazy kids need time alone. Have fun and be safe, Mom & Mikey." the note said. "Hey look at this one." gee said as he held out another note that was in the fridge. "Dear CJ, see I didn't touch your bacon. Please don't kill me. Sincerely, Mikey." I couldn't help but laugh along with gee. "I think you dramatized Mikey." gee said. I looked down and rubbed the back of my neck. "I didn't mean to. I just didn't want him to eat my bacon." I said. We had blue berry muffins (AN: there is no such things as muffins only cupcakes I only put that there cuz it went with the story) and bacon. We were just laying on the couch, thinking if something to do when Gee asked, "CJ?" "Yeah Gee?" "Do you want to play a game?" "What kind of game?" "Well considering I only met you yesterday and I don't know any thing about you. Let's play a game where you answer one of my questions and I'll answer yours.." "And if I don't want to answer it?" "Then you will get the penalty." "Which is?" "You have to strip one peice of clothing of my choosing and vice versa. That ok?" I thought about it then shook my head. "Ok I'll go first. CJ? What does your name stand for?" damn! It's like he knows I hate my name. I took a deap breath like I was about to do something crazy. "Caroline Jasmin. But please don't call me that." he nodded his head. "It's a pretty name though. It fits every thing about you." Gee charmed. I blushed then looked down. "ok my turn. Why did you care so much for me when you first found me?" I asked flipping the mood from fun to serous. Still looking down I had a flash back.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*FLASHBACK*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"No one cares about you! You piece of shit! I bet that if you were laying on the ground dying no one would help you cause your a piece of shit!" My mom yelled as I started to cry. "Why are you like this?! Ever sence Adam was killed it's like you have been trying to kill me! Is that what you want?!" I yelled back as my dad hit me so hard I fell to the ground. The tears pouring out of my eyes silently. "Don't you talk back to your mother like that! You ungrateful bitch! We give you food and shelter and this is how you fucking repay us?! The people who gave you life?!?"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*END OF FLASHBACK*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Because I herd nick, the jock that beat you up, beat you up I was worried already. Then I saw you and I guess it was love at first sight. I knew that I really liked you and that I needed to help you." he said then gave me a hug. I don't know what a fat ugly fag did to deserve this super cool kind loving handsum man.

(AN) crapy I know I was planing more but lost it sorry. It's just a filler chapter now. Oh and for all of you reading my black veil brides story, I'm taking it down and starting a new one. K bye~CJ