Parthavi asked.

"Athi.. My dear Elephantu.. You were busy drooling at Bava that you forgot to see how everyone was warming up to him. Look at Sathya.. Even she is singing her Annaiyya's praises and forgets me."

He said looking at his wife. Parthavi gave him one swat.

"Rei.. No troubling my vathina."

"Oye! I am your friend first"

"But Sathya is my friend and now my vathina too. Double relation you see."

"Osei.. I am your friend and now your bro too."

"Yei po ra.."

"Nuvu po ve."

Both stood heads on. And Raghunandhu and Sathya had to interrupt to stop them.

"Oh oh oh.. You both started again?"

"Ask her to.. Bava!"

"I did nothing Sathya. He started!"

Both turned away. Sathya and Raghunandhu shook their heads chuckling.

"Seriously guys?"

"Parthavi.. Vadilei.. Come let us leave."

"Ask him to come in his car."

Saying Parthavi got into Sreenu's car.

"Parthavi.. This is Sreenu's car!"

"Annaiyya will not mind. Anyway he is coming to Vizag too in two days. Ask him to go to Bejawada, and bring Vadina and Nayanesh along. Our wedding preparations are starting in no less than three days."

"I know I know!"

"And ask Annaiyya to bring Pedda Athaiyya and Ratthu and Ranju too"

"Okay my Mahathalli"

Raghunandhu said starting the car. He knew that if Parthavi wanted to leave Vedmohan and Sathya behind, there was a good reason behind. So without another question, he started the car and let it to his penthouse.

After packing a few things, they left to Airport to catch Vizag flight from there from there, not waiting for Vedmohan and Sathya.

On the way to the airport, Raghunandhu asked Parthavi.

"Why are we leaving them behind? We could take them too with us? You only called them first kada?"

Pathavi gave him a look and sighed.

"They are already married. But not yet welcome in our family as couple. So Amma wants to welcome her son and daughter in law in proper manner. After I called them only Bhoomi texted me asking me to stall them. So we have to go and make arrangements. Moreover.."

"They need some time together too"

Raghunandhu finished it for her as she nodded her head. Both boarded the flight and sat in their respective seats. Raghunandhu turned to her.

"Ante.. Ms. HR.."

Parthavi smiled. Its been long since she heard him call her that. But hiding her smile, she turned to him.

"Yes Mr. Architect."

Raghunandhu smiled.

"Its not just Mohan and Satya who need to spend quality time together you know?"

Parthavi frowned and looked at him. He raised his brow and flashed his engagement ring. Parthavi swallowed a chuckle.

"Ahem.. Do I smell something burning?"