Hide And Seek

"Ooh, hide and seek! That's my favourite game!" Exclaimed Shark. "Alright, do you three new kids have to seek out the other kids who will hide, okay?" Said the director "Okay!" Was the reply that he got. As the three newbies counted, the other kids darted away. One by one, kid by kid, they found and got to know the other kids. I won't get into detail cause that will take too long. Once they all returned to the play room, Thomas started to ring his bell, shouting "Recess time! Recess time!" They went outside and started playing. Sabre, Ryan and Shark sat on the swings, chatting. "Man, this is gonna be great!" Exclaimed Ryan. "Yeah, we have gotten much more friends! And Ryan even has a love interest!" Said Sabre. "WAIT WHAT?!" "Yeah Ryan, you thought you were the only one who found Tina, didn't you?" A flash back to part of the hide and seek game... Sabre was looking for people when he heard chatting in the auditorium. He slowly opened the door to it, and saw Ryan and a girl with a tiger wonzy talking. "Hi there cute new kid! Your  name's Ryan, right?" Asked the girl. "Y-Yeah, what's your name?" "I'm Tina, the fiercest tiger ever!" "Oh, okay then...." Sabre could see a faint blush on Ryan's cheeks and chuckled quietly. "Young love.." he muttered. The flash back cuts back to present time. "Ryan and Tina, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Said Shark. Ryan blushed until the bell rung, signaling recess was over and it was time to go home. "OK SEE YOU GUYS LATER BYE!" Ryan quickly ran out back home, as did the other kids.