"You'll regret saying that, babe." And he chuckled lowly.

•••

What Renjun said haunted me. That night, I texted Seokjin about me visiting Winwin.

Seokjinnie💓

Oppa :D

Youre happy. good news? :'D

YES

WHAT IS IT

I can visit Winwin and I can stay with u for a week :'D

...

OH MY GOD

YES OH MY GOD

AAAAAHHHH

Stop fangirling

*boy -,-

ing --,--

Leik oh my goddd

Is this because he likes you

Maybe

Oh no

Chill oppar :3

You're too young, child, TOO young

R u talkin about Doyoung oppa?

Wait

I DONT LIKE HIM AND TO REMIND YOU AGAIN I AM STRAIGHT

Oh

Im sad

Hey

Just kidding 😂

Hmm ill let it pass

Thank you

But not that Renjun guy

I dont like him anyway

Yet -,-

I mean

Dont explain your side. I've heard about it a million times

I've only said that once

Whatever

Yow i need to go

That rhymed

Are you even shocked

You always do that

Oh do i?

You do

Yeah but i rlly need to go off now :<

Okay ^^

See ya dongsaengiiiee

See you seokjinniiee ^^

I turned off my phone and smiled. The door opened, making me flinch. "Oh, did I scare you?" Hyuck laughed loudly. "Your reaction was priceless." He laughed again.

"Oh, shut up. What do you want?" I asked him and put the phone in my pocket. "The boys are coming out. Wanna come?"

"Renjun won't let me so.." I rolled my eyes and Hyuck just chuckled. "You'll just wear a hoodie and a mask to cover you up. Besides, Boss said yes." He chuckled again.

"Fine." He threw me a blue jacket and I wore it. I smelled it and the scent was kind of cute. "Whose hoodie is this?"

"Boss." I was going to take it off but Hyuck spoke. "He won't take no as an answer." He reminded me. I sighed heavily and put it back to it's place, letting it wrap around my small body.

He tossed a face mask towards me and I catched it with both of my hands. I placed it on my nose and mouth and went off with Hyuck.

"Hurry!" I heard Chenle shout from below. Hyuck and I hurried up and we ran towards the van.

While running, Jisung almost tripped, earning laughs from all of us. Hyuck's the loudest, of course. "HAHAHA! You're stupid enough not to see the fucking rock!" Hyuck cried out.

"Oh, let him be. Look at his eyes, he can't see." Chenle said making us laugh even more. Jeno fell to the ground and clutched his stomach. "Please, he looks like he's sleep walking." Jaemin laughed.

"He should probably open his eyes." I said and the others laughed again. Jisung glared at us. "Dare to say another word and I'm driving." Jaemin didn't spare a minute and ran towards the driver's seat.

"Let's just get in." Chenle said and laughed one last time before we hopped inside the van. "Where are we going?" I asked when Jeno closed the van's door.

"To a park." Jeno replied. "With a playground, of course." Hyuck added and chuckled. "Wait, what--"

"Yes, we're going to be kids today." Everyone cheered, making my lips form a smile.

•••
A/N:
Look, the 'your face is a joke' part.. Thats not true😂 i modafuken love Renjun. Hes the biggest bias wrecker (for me at least)

Like my authors note in the first part, i LOVE and I STAN OT18💚

Thats just a reminder sooo

See ya!💫

-dongsoxkie