"I'm your current head of house, therefore I must insist that I escort guardians. As I have done. If you wish, my office is nearby and you can floo from there." he nods.

"I must say bye to the Weasleys first," he says, opening the door, canceling the silencing charms.

He races down the stairs to the common room, startling everyone.

"Sorry, all of you but I'm going to be spending the rest of the holiday with the Malfoys." He turns to the twins, "Remember your promise. Don't break it."

"We won't, Harry," They say together.

I raise an eyebrow at him but he waves it off.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
When we get to the Manor, Mother is already waiting us. All the shopping she did for Harry is put away.

Mother shows Harry his new room and then leaves him upstairs for a few minutes.

"Harry? Can you come down here, please?" calls Father.

"Be right there," he calls back.

He comes downstairs, we are waiting for him.

"Let's go to the sitting room, shall we?" Narcissa asks, rhetorically.

"Harry, we want to talk to you about what Albus has said about us." Lucius gestures for him to

sit, he does.

"Sir-"

"You may call me Lucius. My wife is either Narcissa or Cissa. You live here now."

"Lucius, I know that you aren't dark. Dumbledore just wants everything to go his way. Otherwise I probably would not have become friends with Draco if I had believed everything Ron had told me on the train."

"Oh, well then, that actually makes this easier now." he raises an eyebrow and so do I. "I've got a story for you, Draco you too.

I was in school. It was my last year. My father was one of

Voldemort's followers. He made me take the mark. But the Death Eaters are not what they

seem to be."

"When Voldemort said that he wanted creature rights, he meant it. In fact the Death Eaters were

never called the Death Eaters. We didn't have a name. He never changed his name to Lord

Voldemort, he has always been Tom Riddle."

"He wanted pureblood families behind him because they have more say at the ministry and

could influence certain bills to be passed or banned."

"Dumbledore being Chief Warlock and Mugwump he cast out our creature right bills and he is the one to support many of the creature laws we have today."

"Father, why would he do that? Why go through all that work to make so many people look

bad?"

"To make him look like the leader that everyone needs. He leads the so-called 'light'." Lucius rolls up his sleeve of his left arm. The mark is there.

"This is what they call the 'Dark Mark' Those who proved to be the most loyal and helpful to him.

He wanted us to have a way of knowing who was safe to trust and who wasn't. Tom didn't want certain people at the ministry knowing what we were doing, so they wouldn't sabotage our

proposed bill."

"So Voldemort isn't Voldemort but Tom Riddle, nobody was a Death Eater and Dumbledore isn't the good guy? But what about my parent and the scar?" He lifts his bangs.

"I thought you would ask. Unfortunately that was Tom. He believed the so-called prophecy. We believe that Dumbledore may have made it up, as no one knows the full prophecy but him."

"So why was I almost killed?"

"All I know of it is the summary that we were told. Your parents turned him down and a child

born at the end of July would defeat Tom."

"Neville Longbottom is only hours older than Harry. Why was it Harry?" Mother and Father look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Tom thought that your parents had stronger magic, therefore you would too. The Potters have

been around much longer than Neville's family. They are also well known for Transfiguration

and Charms. Whereas the Longbottoms are known for Herbology and Magizoology."

"That makes sense." Harry and I say together.

"I know that this is a lot to take in but it's getting quite late and we should all be getting some

sleep." Mother stands and Father follows suit. Then Harry and I follow too.

Harry's room is right next to mine. I hope he won't put silencing charms here. He can't tonight though. I'm certain that he hasn't figured out wandless magic.