The meeting place

After hours Harry did as he was told and he went up to the library to find Draco.

When he first walked in to the library he couldn't see Draco anywhere, so Harry walked further into the library until he was in the restricted section. He then started to shout Draco's name and then Harry hear a loud BANG!!! The gate to the restricted section closed and he saw Draco standing behind the gate.

"Well I see you did come then Potter."
Draco said with a huge smile on his face as if he were happy to see Harry.

"Yeah I'm here what do you want Malfoy?"
Harry asked while looking deep into Draco's eyes.

"N-N-Nothing it's just..."
Draco then slowly leaned into Harry and kissed him on his really soft pink lips.

Ron and Hermione were worried about Harry and when he told them that he had to give Malfoy back the book he let him borrow they new something was off so they followed Harry to the library and they saw him kiss Draco.

"Harry Potter!"
Hermione shouted at him
"What are you doing mate?"
Ron asked Harry
"Well i-I love him...I love Draco!"
"You mean...wait...are you...GAY!!!???"
Hermione shrieked.
"Well Um I-i-i dunno"
Harry stuttered while looking at Draco.
"RUN!"
Draco exclaimed.

So Harry and Draco both ran as fast as they could far far away from Ron and Hermione.
"When did you realise that you were in love with me?"
Harry asked.
"Well when i saw you in Potions I thought you looked quite hot and sexy and then I realised that I loved you."
Draco said while softly kissing Harry's lips.

"I can't wait til tomorrow!"
Harry told Draco
"Why?"
Draco asked him.
"We have potions together and I am gonna sit next to you."
Harry told Draco excitedly