prologue

"How dare you to do this Inam?" The Fatima Hussain, mother of Inam Hussain, yell at her son with a tight slap making his head move to other side and making other gasp but SHE stood there all silent.

"How can you do this to her?" She clutch his collars making him shake his body and she was about to print a another slap on his handsome face when a fragile soft milky hand held her hand.

"Anaya, habibti you just can't forgive him so easily." Fatime turn to Anaya, her daughter in law.

"And why can't I mamma?" Anaya malik Hussain said to her mother in law with a painful smile making others shock on their places.

"If Allah can forgive him then who am I to not forgive him" she said casually but everyone can feel her pain.

Inam look at her beautiful eyes which is filled with salty water but they are not coming out.

"Anaya!" Inam whisper her name holding her hand making her shiver in her place.

"DON'T.....just don't." Anaya freed her hand from his grip while yelling at him. "You just can't touch me...not anymore." She said lowly making his heart cry.

"Anaya!!...Just listen to him once." Khadija Malik, the mother of Anaya voiced out.

"Nahi ammi...everytime I listen to him and he tell lie only...now no more plz." Anaya said painfully looking at her mother.

"Anaya plz...trust me." Inam tried to explain but she look at him with venom in her eyes.

"Trust?....did you even know what the word trust means?...no right...coz since the time you have came here you kept doubting me...I feel sicked that I LOVE THE PERSON WHO DON'T EVEN TRUST ME....and now its your matter so you want me to trust you?...wow just wow." Anaya snapped at him pushing him back from his shoulders and he back off bending his head low.

"I am sorry for all those mistakes....But I do trust you now." He said hurriedly making her more hurt.

"Now you trust me?...wow I am so lucky na." She said with sarcasm dripping from her honey voice. "What do you think of yourself?....You just can't fool me Mr.Inam Hussain...Living in foreign may be you have forgotten that you are married but I just can't forget it for a moment since my childhood , since 15 years only bcoz of this." Anaya Malik yell at him showing him the silver chain in which a white pearl is caked up in all glory.

"Anaya I was ju---" Inam took a step towards her but she showed him her hand and she takes a deep breath making him stop on his place.

"Since childhood you are my world...My life but now I want to look beyond you...If you can't stick to your promises then Am sorry...I WANT A DIVORCE." Anaya said and the hall filled with gasps.

________________

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies!!!

How are you all?

So here is the new story which I was talking about.

Story's title credit goes to one of my fav and lovely author Taqi-Writer .

Jazak Allahu khair aapi ♥

Ofcourse this story I'll be updating after I completed My Muslim novel ATUT and Manan book WMI.

Hows the prologue?

so you guys are ready for childhood marriage?

Should I continue it?

Do tell me ur views by ur votes n cmmnts.

Keep smiling :)

Keep luving ♥