"Kitten"

I awoke again and felt myself on the cat bed once more. Was it a dream? I shook my head and stretched. Whether it was a dream or not, I wanted to explore some more.

I walked quietly through the door and turned left. This place had so many rooms... How do you not get lost?

After a long while of walking, I came across a door that was cracked slightly. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked in.

I looked up and saw a desk, and what looked like a child dressed in blue with an eyepatch was sitting behind it. He looked like the kid I saw when I was wandering the alleys.

I meowed and he looked up. He seemed annoyed at my presence, and I knew instantly I wouldn't like him. "Shoo, get out of here!" He said, waving his hand. I grinned.

Instead of going away, I jumped on his desk and sat down. He only seemed to get even more angry. "Get out of here, go!" He grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and threw me towards the door.

Instead of going out, I hit the door and it slammed it shut. Pretty loud at that. I blinked as I lay on my side, surprised at such a quick response. I heard footsteps and the door opened slightly, hitting my back.

"Young master, are you-" Sebastian looked down at me as I lay in the way of the door. "Oh." He stepped in with slight difficulty and picked me up.

"Young master, you know that stress is bad for both you and animals." He stroked my back and I held back the urge to claw everybody's faces off.

"Don't say what's good or bad for me." The child sneered. "That thing is what's bad for me!"

Thing.

I leapt off of Sebastian, landed on the kid so hard it made his chair fall backwards, extended my claws, and gave a menacing hiss.

I seemed to have surprised him, because his eyes were wide and I could sense some fear coming off of him. I forced back a grin.

Sebastian calmly walked over and picked me up, but before he could even touch me, I ran out the door and through the hallway, and out another door that led to a large garden.

----------------------------

Sorry for such a late update! I've been a little busy and have been having some emotional issues.

Feedback is always welcome! I'd like to hear your opinion!

Ciao!
-FinalResort