Snippet 50

It's placement day at the college.

YoYo is jealous of Randhir and says 'You are so lucky to be son of Renuka Sanyal.' 'Listen dude. I'm going to work in other company'

On the other hand, Vidushi slips down the staircase. 'Careful' Sanyukta who stood downstairs turned out to help her. 'I don't need your advice' Vidushi shoved her away. 'In that case you better take care of yourself so that I don't have to help you' Sanyukta left the scene.

Sanyukta is pissed off and walks towards the lab. She fist bangs the table. Randhir walks in. Seeing angry Sanyukta, Randhir rest his palms over her shoulder and mollifies her 'We'll find a solution'

Thinking over it, Randhir suggests 'You can hit me to vent out your anger. I'm okay with it'

Sanyukta is about to slap him. Instead, Sanyukta end up hugging him.

Next morning, Sanyukta is all set for the college. She first goes to the lab. She finds Randhir is working.

Sensing her presence, Randhir informs 'I've increased engine's speed'

'With whose permission?' Sanyukta questions him.

'Do I need permission?' Randhir counter questions Sanyukta.

Sanyukta is not in mood. So, she orders him 'Get engine back to it's original speed'

'Nope. I won't' Saying so, Randhir leaves the lab

 I won't' Saying so, Randhir leaves the lab

Here we are. On final yet good note. A heartiest thanks to all my readers who support this piece of work. Thank you so much for your precious time, love and support. <3 <3 :* :* 

An Epilogue still awaits. ;)