Odaxelagnia

Thassa big word, lowkey can't pronounce it but I know what it means.  Just google it😂

You'll like this one 💦 lmao.  I gave it a shot. 

Harley and Jerome said absolutely nothing to each other the entire way to their safe house.  Jerome was already slightly aggravated by the fact that boy put his hands on his Harley.  That he tried to protect her.  Harley was his, his to protect, his to touch, his to-

"Am I not gonna get an apology?"  Harley spat form the passenger seat.  Jerome glanced over at her, her back to him as she gazed out the window.  Her seatbelt untouched and she sat with both her legs folded in the leather seat.  

"For what?"  Jerome snorted, eyes going back to the road.  Harley theatrically gasped, swivelling in her seat and bringing her hand back and slapping Jerome hard his head snapping to the side making the car swerve violently.  Jerome lowered his shoulders and gritted his teeth, jaw locking to place as he pulled the car over and parked it in an alley.  

For once Harley ain't afraid when Jerome opened the passenger door and stormed across the front of the car to Harley's side.  He threw open the door with a vicious glare, grabbing Harley roughly by the arm and dragging her out.  He pushes her against the hood of the car, binding both her wrists in his hands to stop her struggling.

"Get off of me!"  She shouted, trying to kick at him, but he stood with him long legs pinning hers against the car.  Jerome bared his teeth angrily and leaned over Harley dominatly.

"What the hell did I do to deserve a slap?"  He growled out, dark eyes capturing her blue ones.  Harley glared back just as vicious her anger bubbling to the surface.

"You threw me in front of a gun, you asshole!"  She spats, trying to free her wrists from his constraints.  Jerome tightened his grip in a warning as he glared down at her, veins popping from his neck trying to control his anger.  Harley choked down a whimper at the pressure felt in her fingertips when he did so from the loss of circulation.  She kept her head high.

"We both know I've done worse.  Now keep your temper in check and tell me what else I've done to piss you off so badly that you've forgotten your manners."  He growls, his voice dripping with venom, eyes flashing fire.

"You eye-raped that Selena girl!  Your mine!  You don't look at other women like that!  You look at me like that!  Not her!  Not anyone!"  She screams, her voice ringing in Jerome's ears making him wince slightly. Harley's face was red with anger, her pearly white teeth blaring, her eyes red and watery as if she were to blink to hey would break.  Her struggling wa sbeciming more and more difficult to contain, even if her limbs were beginning to tire.

"Stop being difficult, Harley,"  Jerome rolls his eyes, pushing her further against the car, making Harley's shorter legs raise from the ground and involuntarily come up beside Jerome waist.  Though in their anger the two ignored it at first.

"Difficult?!  Me being upset that you wanted another woman makes me difficult?!"  She raises her voice as Jerome pushes her further down the hood, makaing her lay almost completely  back and her legs bending at the knees and placing themselves around his waist.

"I never said I wanted another woman!"  Jerome shouts back, ignoring the friction.

"The eyes are the windows to everything Jerome!  I saw it!  You didn't have to say it!"  Harley shouts back, bucking her hips up trying to sit up, making Jerome's eyes widen slightly before he returned to normal.

"Well I didn't like the fact that you fought by the side of that Wayne boy!  I bet you guys were besties huh?"  Jerome growls out, forcing Harley's hips to stop as he pinned her with his own.

"I'm not friends with him!  I pushed him into Lunkan!"  Harley argues.

"He touched you!"  Jerome snarls, summoning all his voice to pin Harley completely against the hood with a slam, making Harley gasp as he pulled her slightly to him more.  She was flush against his...pelvic bone. 

"And that look on your face proves it!"  Jerome says when he doesn't get a response out of a shocked Harley.  

"W-what?"  She stutters for the first time during the argument, completely forgetting what he was on about.  

"Oh I'll show you!  You're bitching about me being yours when you are the one that is mine!  You let that child touch you!?  You let him protect you?!  Oh I'll show you!"  Jerome shouts, pushing Harley's wrists back against the car as Jerome's torso held her down, and he began to lean dangerously close to her neck,

"W-what he didn't I swear!"  Harley trust I back track, trying to free herself, dreading what was going to happen.

"You wanted me to do this didn't you!?"  Jerome shouts as he licks the scar on Harley's neck.  His  scar.  He opened his mouth, latching onto her neck with his teeth, digging in the tougher scar tissue and going harder until he could feel the warm blood deep out around his lips and drip in his mouth.

Harley screamed, her legs locking around Jerome's waist, pulling him tight against her and her back arching in pain.  Her hips bucked against Jerome's the friction distracting her from the pain.  Jerome releases her neck with a groan, bucking into Harley responsively as Harley turned her headband to expose her other scar.  Jerome chuckled darkly a smile he leans down.

"Good girl," he says, latching onto her other scar with ease.  His jaw slightly aching as he sought after her blood.  Harley didn't scream that time, instead she moaned and squirmed slightly, the pain sending electricity through her body.  When Jerome as finished he pulled away from her neck, looking down at Harley who held a desperate look, she was still squirming and shifting for friction as Jerome stood still just watching her.  Her eyes were dark and blown and her mouth slightly open as she caught contact with Jerome.

"Bite me again please?"  She begs breathy.  Jerome smirks, grinding slightly into her as her eyes widened and she whimpered squirming even more.

"Now all these years of masochism and sadism ....now you react to it?"  Jerome teases as Harley rolls her eyes as she slumps against the car hood with a huff.

"Your punishment isn't meant to feel good Harley, should I resort back to choking you?" 

"I believe that's called Eroctic Asphyxiation..." Harley says seriously.  Jerome laughs quietly, dragging Harley up but the wrists and turning her over.

"I do love those pigtails,"  

LOOLLLL WHAT DID I JUST WRITE 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Y'all I had to google half these terms.  #deletehistoryASAP