Chapter 2

I just read over this chapter and realized how much it sucks *sigh* Sorry, a better chapter will be up soon. Eh, at least it's longer than the last chapter. Anyway, I own none of these characters nor the story line the only thing I own is you >:). And... a little of the story line...

~Pie Princess

You keep running in the same direction you saw your favourite character, Clementine appear. Suddenly, as you look back at the zombies chasing close behind, you run into something. You start feeling dizzy but shake it off, and look in front of you to see what you have run into. There is a tall wooden fence, you remember seeing this fence. As quickly as you can, you jump as high as you can and climb over the fence. Only just dodging a zombie trying to grab at your foot.

You find yourself in someone's backyard. You look at the house, and walk over to it. You remember that this house has something important in it.

You walk up the stairs and force your way into the abandoned house. You start exploring the house and look for supplies. You could really use something to drink. Your eyes widen as you spot some fruit in a bowl, you run over to it but try to stay as quiet as possible. You examine the fruit and then a frown enters your face. You drop the fruit.

"Fake." You whisper to yourself.

A beeping noise can be heard and echoes through the house, but you decide to investigate that in a moment. Right now, you are focused on searching for supplies. You look at a book on the nearby kitchen surface and stare at the picture of the unicorn. You smile. A child, Clementine, has been here recently, then.

You walk into the kitchen and spot a pool of blood on the floor, which makes you want to barf even though you are already covered in it. You dodge the pool of blood by walking around it, you remember how clumsy Lee is.

You see a glass of water next to the tap and you smile to yourself. Your throat has been aching since you've been stuck in this damn game. You reach your hand out and snatch it, and start drinking it. Not a single drop is left in the cup. Deciding to look around a little more, you open all of the drawers in the kitchen. In one of the drawers you find a very important item--a walkie talkie.

The only other thing that you find important in the kitchen is a note stuck to the fridge. You snatch the note off of the fridge and scan through it. To sum the note up it basically says that Clementine's parents have gone to Savannah and that she is being cared for by a babysitter, that obviously hasn't done a very good job.

You exit the kitchen and go left where you heard the beeping noise. You then find an answering machine.

"There are THREE new messages." The machine says. "Message one. Left at five-forty-three p.m."

"Hey, Sandra, this is Diana. We're still in Savannah. Ed had a little 'incident' with some crazy guy near the hotel, so we had to get him back to the ER and have it checked out. Anyway, he's not feeling well enough to drive back tonight, se we're staying an extra day. Thanks so much for looking after Clementine, and I promise we'll be back in time before your spring break!" Diana's voice comes out of the answering machine.

"Message two. Left at eleven-nine-teen p.m."

"Oh my god, finally! I don't know if you've tried to reach us; all the calls are getting dropped. They're not letting us leave and aren't telling us anything about Atlanta. Please, please, just leave this city and take Clementine with you back to Mariettta. I've got to get back to the hospital. Please let me know that your safe." Diana's worried voice once again comes through the answering machine.

"Message three. Left at six-fifty-one a.m."

"Clementine? Baby, if you can hear this, call the police. That's 9-1-1. We love you... we love you... we love y-" The message ends.