Reunited sort of..

Clarke
How ..what..um.. where. Modern day no way?! Hold on did I just go to the past? My oh my, wait LEXA!.
Alicia
No. Whose lexa you know what never mind. Come with me.
Clarke
To feel those hands makes me start to cry. could this be a past life?
Alicia
Wait CLARKE! Omg Jesse and I have been looking for you. How did you get back here. OMG Jesse is going to be so happy to see you.
Clarke
Whose jesse?
Alicia
You don't remember your own sister?
Clarke
Sister I have a sister!
Alicia
Yes, you know what it doesn't matter she is so going to be happy to see you.
Jesse
Your ba... wait CLARKE!
Clarke
Again who are you?
Jesse
I thought this might happen
Clarke
Um I'm confused
Alicia
Of course you are who wouldnt be.
Ok let me explain, almost a year ago you suddenly vanished, we thought it was by the hands of someone who is very dangerous unfortunately we were right. I went to every timeline earth everywhere and couldn't find you until I did as Lexa.
Clarke
Wait so you do remember
Alicia
Unfortunately yes
Clarke
Why did you lie when you saw me then huh? I lost you and then you lie. WHY!
Alicia
I'm sorry.
Clarke notices her voice crack and suddenly she is kissing alicia.
Jesse
What the hell?
Alicia
Clarke..
Clarke
Nope shhhh...
As they share that moment suddenly a gun goes off and Clarke has bold in her that isn't her own.
Clarke
NOOO.. not again God no please not again..
Alicia
This is not happening again right I'm dreaming right I'm not dying again right. She let's out a weak laugh
Clarke
Haha yeah I know. Wait how are you not bleeding anymore.
Alicia
Wait what?
Jesse
Your welcome. I went back in time.
Clarke
Thanks i think.

Finally Clarke and 'Lexa' have been reunited is this how they live their lives or will it go down hill from here.what will alicia do when asked to choose between Jesse and Clarke.

Hey guys we as re finally getting to the good stuff. Now tell me what you think and comment who alicia should choose or if she will die for Clarke again. Or if Clarke should risk her life for her. In the next chapter that will be publish Clarke and alicia will have a flashback together. So stay tuned.