Discussing the Change and some unexpected returns

APOV
After Edward and Victoria were taken care of and everyone had settled down enough for us to discuss Isabella's change into a vampire, immortal witch or not I won't risk losing her. I look at my mate "I believe that we should change you in three months, it gives you time to get to know everyone and bond beforehand" I state while looking into her emerald green eyes, seeing both lust and love in the depths. She nods with a mischevious glint in her eyes. "Great, now if you would come with me, there is something we must discuss don't you agree?" Again she nods and the heat in her eyes shines brighter for a millisecond.
BPOV
I won't open my mouth because I'm afraid of what will come out. That little peck that he gave me wasn't enough and he knows it by the heated looks he's keeps giving me. As I follow him out of the throne room he puts his hand on my lower back. "What so we need to discuss Aro?" I silently curse my voice for sounding slightly breathless. He catches it, and smirks. "I want to get to know you my dear, privately before you are subjected to the guard." He rumbles. His word cause a shiver of delight to run down my spine. Again he notices and his smirk stretches a little wider. "Lead on Aro" I purr his name once the door had shut and were a few pages away. He growls slightly "your playing with fire Isabella." He warns "you are testing my control." As he says this he opens a door, that I see leads to an office. When the door closes and he sits behind the desk I whisper "maybe I want it to snap." He sucks in a sharp breath, and his eyes darken a little. I smirk. Suddenly there's a light knock on the door "enter" Aro calls. The other two kings Marcus and Ciaus enter the room and settle in two of the three chairs in front of the desk, leaving the middle one open. I sit and we all get down to business "hello brothers." Aro comments "Aro" they say in sinc. "We should discuss what is going to happen when the three months are up." Marcus comments, his voice flat. I sigh "One moment, Marcus." He looks at me. "What would you say if I told you that I can bring back Dydime from the other side?" They all stop and stare at me then Marcus speaks, his voice full of hope. "I'd beg you, return her to me, to us. Please." I smile softly and pull the Eldar wand take the stone from its bracket in my choker and pull the cloak from the depths of my purse. "Death my friend i call you." I chant in latin and they all give shivers at the words, I smile at Aro reassuringly. The door opens quietly and Ciaus's wife Anthedorea enters shutting it quietly behind her, I nod as she settles in Ciaus's lap, she nods back. Suddenly it got extremely cold and my skin tinged blue my eyes look like a kaleidoscope of purple, pink, and blue. A figure appeared in the middle of the room "Mistress" a smooth voice states "hello Death. I have a request." I says calmly as Aro walks up behind me and pulls me into his arms around me. Death nods looking at us with a smirk. "State you request and I will see if I can grant it, Mistress." He states. "I want you to bring back Dydime Volturi so she can live her life with the her mate and family for the rest of eternity." I state in a strong, commanding voice. Death nods it head like its diliberating, suddenly he snaps his fingers and Dydime is standing there as a vampire and looking around shocked. "It is done, Mistress. What has been done, can not be undone. Your mate and his coven have my protection, may you have a happy eternity. Take care of your daughter and love with all your heart." With that death disappears. Aros the first to speak " what did he mean by 'daughter' dearest?" He asks. "Jane, he was talking about Jane. I am her mother reborn and we recognise the bond ergo she is still my daughter." He nods.
APOV
I watch as my mate brings back my sister and Marcus goes back to normal with her standing in front of him. I sigh happily. When death tells Isabella to take of he daughter I was confused until she explained about being reincarnated. After Marcus stopped hugging my sister I moved in and hugged her also "its very good to see you dear sister. It has been more years than than i want to say, Marcus has been mourning for a very long time." She nods a moves back to Marcus, who holds her like she's made of glass. They leave the room and Ciaus and Anthedorea follow suit. I see my Mate sitting in One of the chairs in front of my desk with a small smile on her face and tears on her cheaks. "What's wrong dearest?" I ask concerned. "Nothing, its nothing I'm just happy that someone can have their loved ones returned to them, even if its not me."