Finding you.

(Its been five years since the cullens left and six since the BOH so Bella is about twenty-four. She'll see Jane like a daughter)
BPOV
Alice and I are racing through the streets of Volterra Italy. "Bella you need to run he's in the left alley under the clock tower you only have three minutes!" I just nod and dash out of the car and towards the tower. People we starting to notice me and were making a path. The sad thing is I couldn't stop to say thank you for fear of not getting there in time, so I just keep running and when I get to the fountain I just run through it. I see Fuckward about to step into the light and dive at him not thinking of the consequences of my actions until pain explodes down my left side " Move. You. Stupid. Ass. Move!" I fairly scream the last word in his ear. He stares at me in shock the pulls us both farther into the alley and tries to kiss me. "Let go of me you motherfucking bastard." He lets go and just stares at me in shock. "Bella love, what's wrong?" Wrong thing to say. I hiss wordlessly at him "what's wrong, what's wrong. Are you stupid? Does all that animal blood make you dumb? Your what's wrong, you stupid fuck! After you left I was a mess, then you hear from Rosealie that I'm dead after five years you come to the Volturi to ask for death! When. You. Left. Me." Only after I've finished ranting at him do I realise that we've got an audiance, I look around and see two hulking figures stand on the other side of the alley. "How long have you been standing there?" I ask "the whole time. My name is Demetri and next to me is alec." Demetri introduces them and steps closer to us. He takes a breath and snarls at Fuckward. "What did you do?" Demetri spits. "I took what I wanted. Isn't that our nature?" Edward answers. "ENOUGH!" a high voice commands, Demetri and Alec immediately relax and dumb-fuck's shoulders drop, but in defeat.

"Jane" Edward says with depression lining his voice. I ignore it and walk over to Jane "Hi my names Isabella Potter-Swan." I offer my hand and she takes it " Jane Volturi." She replies, taking a breath as she does so. Jane tenses and whirls around to and in a crouch in front of me "what gives you the right to keep a kings mate from them?" She snarls. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Will you come with me to see the kings?" Jane asks in lieu of answering.

I nod once. Jane starts walking and gestures for me to follow her so I fall into step with her. I hear a struggle behind us and turn to see what it is. Demetri has Fuckward restrained with both arms locked behind his back.

Jane whirls around "what's going on" she hisses, she takes in the scene and glares at Edward. He falls to the ground screaming.

"Jane, as much as I would love for you to continue didn't you say we had a meeting with the kings." I say to her and she lets up, smiling at me. "Of course, Isabella come with me."

As we near the wall of the castle I begin to wonder how we'll get in. I'm about to question Jane when she walks up to the hole in the ground and slides in without breaking pace. I nod and do the same, letting my magic cushion my fall and slow my dissent. I see Jane in the dim lighting and make my way over, taking her hand when I reach her. "Jane, you don't have to tell me but I was wondering how old you are, in human years?" I ask kindly. "Its ok Isabella, I'm twelve in human years. What about you if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? You don't look older than twenty." She says. "Thank you, and your closer than you'd think, I'm twenty-five."

She gasps "really that's so cool, you know master Marcus is thirty-two, master Ciaus is thirty-one, and master Aro is thirty." She tells me with a strange look in her eye. "Hm thats pretty cool, now don't tell the kings but I've always like a man a little older than me." I whisper the last part in her ear, she breaks into giggles, and I smirk.
As she's giggling the others finally join us, and they all stop moving and stare at us. Jane composes herself and starts leading us through the dimly lit corridor, she grabs my hand and drags me to the gold gilded doors. When she stops in front of the doors I pull her to me and start tickling her sides she shrieks with laughter as the doors open and she runs at human pace into the throne room "catch me if you can!" She taunts me so I run after catching her around the middle and swinging her around, then bringing her into me and hugging her to me, I feel her arms wrap around me, like she's afraid to let go.

APOV
I sent Jane to get our guests almost thirty minutes ago. Everyone in the throne room hears a human heart beat 'ahh Isabella is alive then,' we all hear Jane's shriek of laughter and I motion for two of the guards closest to the door to open it. We all see Jane being tickled. Suddenly she starts running at human pace yelling "catch me if you can" to the person I'm assuming is Isabella. She grins and darts after Jane catching her around the middle, swinging her around, then pulling her into a hug. What surprises everyone even me is Jane winds her arms around Isabella tightly, almost like she's afraid to let go.
"Jane dear, who's this?" I ask softly. She shifts slightly to look at me, but keeps her arms around Isabella. "Master Aro this is Isabella Potter-Swan, with her is Edward Cullen." She nods to the bronze haired adolescent currently being restrained by Demetri, still keeping her arms around Isabella. "Come here dear one." She looks vaguely panicked, but complies, reluctantly. She reaches my side and offers her hand I grab it, seeing all of her recent thoughts and memories. One makes me pause, so miss Potter-Swan is twenty-five and likes slightly older men, hmm. As I let go of Jane's hand she flits back to Isabella and hugs her again.

I smile at Isabella and take an unneeded breath, and freeze. 'That's not possible, Marcus would have told me if my Mate was near... Unless he wanted to surprise me." I unfreeze and look at the human that unknownly holds my undead heart in her hands. Suddenly there's a commotion with Demetri and Edward it seems Edward read my mind and didn't like what he saw. He started growling and straining to break free. I nod at Demetri and he let go of Edward, instead of lunging at me like I thought would he lunges at my mate and Jane who is still wrapped around isabella, there both so absorbed in each other they don't notice the pissed off vampire heading straight for them.

Then something truly amazing happens, right as Edward was about to touch Isabella a shield of some sort pops up and his hand touches it, he goes flying back into a wall. I watch as my Mate lifts her head from where it was laying on top of Jane's to glare at him. She says something softly to Jane, something that has the little girl running to hide behind my throne.

BPOV
'That rat bastard, attacking me while I've got a child in my arms. How repulsive.' I ask Jane to go hide behind Aros throne so that she didn't get hit with anything, she nods slightly and runs to hide like I said. I don't know what is on my face or in my eyes but everyone, even the kings look panicked. Everyone, that is but Edward, he just looks arrogant.

I stand up and start walking towards him when I'm about ten feet from him I stop and open my mouth " Why did you just try to attack me while I had a child on my lap?" I deathly quiet, with a little emphasis on try. "Because, you shouldn't be cuddling around a little blonde bitch when you should be over here scared to death and clinging to me." Edward bites back causing me to growl at him. "Did you really think that I'd be scared of these vampires when I've gone through so much worse?" I ask sarcastically. He cocks his head to the side, confused I realize "what are you talking about the only danger you've ever been in is the danger you put yourself in and James." He says. I let out a sharp, bitter laugh, he flinches. "I'm tired of talking" I wave my hand and throw him up against the wall.

I hear a sharp intake of breath coming from the middle throne, I ignore it, for now. I silently cast the cruciartus on Edward and make him scream. "You want to know what I am, the reason you can't read my mind, or Alice can't see my future?" I ask after letting up on the curse, he nods his head and I smirk cruelly at him and walk right up to him until I was right in his face "I'm the immortal witch." This time there's a chocking noise coming from the three thrones. I look over my shoulder and quickly throw a smirk at Aro. I turn back to Edward just in time for him to lunge at me. I scowl and flip over his head, twisting in mid air planting my feet in the middle of his back, pushing off and sending him flying into the opposite wall. Before I could continue Aro suddenly called out "Felix, Demetri take Edward to the dungeon, remove his head first, then I want one male and one female guard on each cell. We will deal with him at a later time." Aro spoke firmly.

APOV

After watching Isabella use such a magnificent power I was enthralled. When she said she was the immortal witch my brothers and I nearly chocked, when she smirked at me I felt a powerful wave of desire hit me like a freight train. Then Edward lunged at her, and she sent him into the wall across the room.

After I tell the guards to lock up Edwards dumb ass I flash over to Isabella's side and take her hand in mine. The light runes that rest at her temples and running from the valley of her breasts to her navel glow, and I smirk down at her shocked face. I way h as a smile lights up her face, and she throws herself at me. I catch her, swinging us around before setting her back on her feet I bring us together for a short sweet kiss that promises more to come.