musical vibes ~ 6

Aysia POV

I ran up to my room and quickly checked the time. It was currently 5:32 and the party started at 9:00 which meant I had more than enough time to get ready. I decided to first see which friends of mine were down to come so I texted our group chat called "thicc bitches🖤":

Me:  
Anybody down to party tonight?

Natalie☺️🔥:
Sure, what time?

Me:
It's at 9 but be ready by 8:30

Miracle🖤:
Can't, im grounded :(

Silese😘:
Gotchu, pick me up. I'll text you when I'm ready

Natalie☺️🔥:
Send me the address, I'll meet you guys there

Miracle🖤:
Y'all go have some fun! Imma go eat. Lmao

Jesse😘:
Aight, ill meet you there too. Send the address.

Me:
Thanks guys. I'll send the address.

I put my phone in the charger and started getting ready. I picked out something casual so that I was comfortable, I decided to wear the black revenge hoodie that Jah gave me and a pair of black sweatpants, setting them down on my bed for after my shower.

I grabbed my towel from the closet and then headed to the washroom. I turned on the water so it could heat up as I started playing my music and getting undressed. I fortunately remembered about Jah and decided to play some of his music. I searched up 'XXXtentacion' on SoundCloud and pressed on what seemed to be his profile with a picture of him. I pressed the first song and let the rest follow after each other. The first song was called "elephant in the room".

I hopped into the shower and it finally started playing after the intro. It was calm and really relaxing. His voice was soft and made you want to sleep. I set a reminder in my head to add this to my shower playlist when I was done and also just add it to my library in general. It slowly ended and there was a pause until the next song started playing. This one was much more up beat but it was still nice, it got me hyped for this party.

I finished washing myself up and hopped out the shower, wrapping the towel around my waist after drying myself. I went into my room and started to change into the clothes I picked out. Once I finished putting on my outfit, I checked the time and saw it was still only 5:56. I grabbed all my makeup and hair products and headed back into the washroom.

I pinned my hair up and started with my makeup first. I didn't want to be too extra, so I only put on lip gloss, concealer, blush, and lastly, mascara. Once I was done with my makeup, I took the pin out my hair and let it down. I was choosing between straightening it out or making it into light curls but I decided to go with the light curls since the straight hair would get messy from all the sweating and dancing anyways.

I finally finished everything and put away all my makeup and etc. It was still 6:37 which meant I had another 2 hours or so before I had to leave. I didn't want to call Jah yet so instead I went downstairs, laid back, and continued watching the spongebob episode I was currently on. Figuring that I would also get hungry at the party, I ate a bit of food, but not to the amount that I would be too full to eat there. I went back to the couch with a bit of snacks and then started stalling till it was time to leave.

Sorry for the hella short chapter but hoped y'all enjoyed!🖤