Julian*

I was in Mazelinka's hut unable to sleep. Julian was sound asleep and on his side. I put on my clothes and left the hut just to go on the roof of her hut and look at the night sky.

Insomnia sucks, I was always trying to remember my past but every time I did I got a headache.

As I was sitting there I thought about Julian and what would happen to him once Nadia got him. We knew he was innocent, we being those who knew Julian.

As I was thinking on the roof it started to get very cold, I was wearing the scarf that Asra gave me but it didn't do anything. I went back in the hut, only to see Julian sitting on the bed looking around for me, "I'm right here Jules." I said.

"I thought you left me and was turning me in."

I sat on his lap, his hands went straight for my hips. "I didn't know you slept without a shirt on." I say while my hands were rubbing up and down on his chest. "I know one way to get you to sleep." Julian said with a perverted smile.

I nodded my head and he flipped us over, him on top of me, he was such a masochist tho So I knew that he would want me to be on top eventually. His body covered mine, he lowered his head towards mine and kissed me. My hands went to his neck and I moaned into the kiss. 

He licked my bottom lip asking for his tongue to wrestle with mine. Which I opened up for him to do with me. As he keeps in this tongue battle I had to break away for some air so that I could breathe.

When I break away from the heated make-out session with him he opens his grey eye to look at me. His red hair was a mess from my pulling and tugging at it during our make-out, before I could speak his mouth had attached itself to my neck. He was kissing, biting, and overall was trying to find the sweet spot where I would scream out his name.

He had made it to right below my ear, I could feel his warm breath on my neck which in tern made me shudder under him. He kissed right where he was breathing on and I moan out for him, "Bingo." Is all I heard him say before he went back at it, he was making a love bite so that way he could mark me as his.

He lifted my thin shirt off of me and he was still covering my body with his own, "Do you want me to top you Julian?" I ask him, before he continued. I did not give him the chance to reply before I got on my knees in front of his pants, I could clearly see his member straining against his tight pants. I pull off his pants and his member slapped against his torso, he was so red for me being right in front of him.

I take him into my mouth, I took it as far as I could without gagging on him. I used my hand on the part that I couldn't fit in my mouth, I kept going I wanted to make him relax he had been under so much stress always on the run for a murder that he never even committed. He ran his hands through my hair, pulling at it, and making me go down further on his member. I look up just to see his head thrown back and him moaning out my name. 

"Oh (Y/N) ah I need you to stop, or your going to make me cum." He said looking at me. "But what if I wanted to make you cum?" I say back with my hand still wrapped around his member. "Oh my god (Y/N). You need to stop." He said with his head thrown back.

He pulled me off of him,"I know baby you wanted to make me cum but I want to be inside you when that happens." He said. He gave me a passionate kiss, his tongue invading my mouth. He lays me back on the bed, him on top of me again.

Like how I went down on him, he went down on me. He kept going as I was moaning his name out, I was pulling on his hair. "Julian! I'm about to ah cum!" I moan out. He looks at me and says in a super deep voice. "Do it." Which in turn makes me cum all over and he licks it all up.

As I was trying to catch my breath, Julian went for my entrance with his member. He gave me no time to adjust and quickly went hard and fast on me. Tears were rising in my eyes, as I tried so hard not to scream out from the pleasure I was receiving from Julian. 

Julian seeing my distress decided to put his hand over my mouth, to help with my moans. To help me keep quiet so we did not wake up Mazelinka. She would beat our asses if she found out that we were fucking on her bed. 

I was so close to cumming, and Julian was starting to get sloppy with his thrusts. I knew he was close to cumming, he knew it too. He leaned over into my ear and whispered the fateful words that ended this event..."Cum for me (Y/N)." That made me explode, and Julian followed not to soon afterwards.

He laid down next to me, as I pulled the covers over us both. "I hoped that helped you sleep." I heard nothing back. I look up to see Julian was already asleep, I give him a gentle kiss on the lips,"I love you. Goodnight Julian."