an old friend

this man was no other than Zabuza Momochi himself one of my old teachers. Zabuza turned his gaze to me and said.

"well well look who we have here. Blood Mysty does this mean i have to kill my own student?"

"wait you know this guy?"

"yep he was a teacher of mine when i was going to every village and i ran into him and Haku"

"he was!"

"yes and so he started to teach me silent killing and everything else he and Haku know. and speaking of Haku where is he?"

soon i felt someone tackle me down and i saw Haku laughing.

"baka you really are a baka"

after i hugged Haku and said.

"im sorry but i guess i have to kill you"

"huh"

"you want Tazuna and i need to escort him so clearly that means you need to kill him and i need to protect him so thus this makes us enemies"

i disappeared and reappeared and kicked Haku in the face and sent him flying. next i moved at incredible speed and managed to hit Zabuza in the back making him fall. everyone looked at me and i got destracted and Zabuza put Kakashi in a water prison. after came his water clones and i started killing them until a sudden burst of chakra surged through my body and my eyes turned red.

"what the hell is going on!"

everyone turned to me as i was gaining my fangs, sharp claws, wings, sharp lines on the sides of my face, my tail turned black along with my hair and tail. soon i was gone and a few minutes later Zabuza and Haku were cut. after i held my head screaming,"no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no!" i soon fell down and my demonic parts started to go back to normal. when i woke up Zabuza and Haku where gone.

thats when i fainted and didnt move for an hour. as i finnaly wake up i saw Naruto smiling.

"she's up!"

a bunch of people ran in the room and i growled quietly until Sakura poked me.

"what you want woman!"

soon i got up and didnt have any wounds on me and i poofed away outside and sat down thinking to myself. "why did he hate me, what have i caused him to hate me?"

"oi why do you like to hide all of the time?"

"thats none of your dang buissness Uchiha"

"oh so now your all ticked off i wonder why that is?"

"go away before i decide to tell everyone a rumor that will make Sakura love you forever"

"you wouldnt dare make up a lie"

"watch me. HEY EVERYONE! SASUKE LOV----" i was cut off by Sasuke as he put his hand over my mouth. after he let go Kakashi and the other two morons came out and we trained. a few days later we left and found all of the workers injured. i had Sakura and Naruto pull them to safety and i watched as thick mist came and i sighed.

"worst trick ever Zabuza"

soon i was grabbed from behind and cut in a spot i tried to hide. my side that was injured while being in demonic mode. i passed out for what seemed like eternity until i heard a voice.

WELL WELL CHILD YOU COMPLETED THE DEMONIC PART OF YOU. NO BECAUSE YOU FAUGHT THE DEVILISH PART INSIDE OF YOU INSTED OF LETTING HER OUT.

who are you and why do you keep talking to me when im about to die or when im thinking?

OH HUSH UP AND LISTEN DONT EVER LET THE DEVIL SIDE OF YOU OUT NEVER OR THERE WILL BE A PRICE, ALSO DONT LISTEN TO HER OR LET HER IN CONTROL EVER. NOW I HEAR THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP. SEE YA

wait i dont kmow what you are talking about!

when i woke up i saw Haku laying on the ground dead and Zabuza fighting Gato's men. soon i saw them all slaughtered and Zabuza fell right next to Haku and cry until he died. i heard a scream and got up moaning and saw Sasuke on the ground with spikes in his neck and gently lifted his head and he moaned.

"what the heck happened"

"i have no idea only you got impaled by Haku's needles in your neck"

he coughed, and i took them out slowly until they all were out and i wrapped a black cloth on Sasuke's neck and helped him and Naruto up. as we walked back i heard cheers and shouts and looked at Naruto. "yes i know you will be a great leader someday i know it"

when we got back Sasuke was put in the hospital and we all went home. leaving him in the hospital. a few weeks later we all went to see if he was ok and saw him waking up in aw. he looked so adorable when he wakes up.