I start dashing over to the Old Builder. "Help Petra!"

The adrenaline in my blood finally has some purpose, as I stab a spider. It screeches and turns to me, but I go and slice another one. I dodge their pounces and jab at a different one, leaving Harper free to continue.

I turn just in time to see eight hairy legs flying towards me. I side step quickly and push the spider into water. Before ducking at another's pounce. Hurriedly, I grab it and fling it to the water. The heavenly zapping of electricity going off.

The last spider rams into my side, bringing me into the ground. Panicked, I kick at it. Managing to send it into the water, while I jump back onto my feet. The normal spiders all dazed, and within seconds they're all dead.

"THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE!"

Water cascades from the sky, but over the roar of the waterfalls a scream rings out. My eyes nervously dart over to the cry, horrified by the sight of Petra on the ground weakly clutching one arm.

"You shouldn't be attacking me, you should be thanking me."

I run over to Jesse, my every fiber seething with rage at this damned computer! I don't think I can even hurt Jesse, but I'll make sure P.A.M.A. is too distracted to fight Petra anymore. I really don't want to hurt Jesse but I can apologize later, I can't exactly say sorry if we all get chipped.

Ivor too lunges at Jesse, going for his feet. "Thanking you? I've never heard anything so foolish!"

Jesse, lightning fast, kicks him right in the face. Before turning and clashing blades with me. I see why Petra couldn't handle Jesse. Even charging at him, he almost effortlessly blocked my attack.

"You see, Jesse was starving, sleep derived, and emotionally exhausted before merging with me. I was shocked that his own friends did this to him and never bothered to help."

I freeze, and Jesse pushes against me. I collide helpless on the ground, disorientated and confused. A defiant 'NO' roars out and I raise my heavy head toward it.

Jesse somehow teleported to Harper, but his sword is sheathed. Only his hands out in front of him. Petra's staggering to her feet, as I am too, but P.A.M.A. never had the intention of letting us get close enough.

Jesse drops the ground then springs up, upper cutting Harper. A sharp crack rings out along with water splashing onto the ground, and before Harper can open her eyes back up, Jesse delivers another strong punch right between her eyes. Petra and I haven't even gotten halfway there.

A spider comes over and Jesse hauls the limp body on, a rose falling out of her pocket. Before we can even get close, the spider climbs the wall and vanishes. Jesse, still in the clutches of P.A.M.A., and soon Harper will be too.

"NOO! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU VILE MACHINE!" 

Spiders hiss and screech, and I can dimly make out a distraught shout coming from Ivor. I turn to see the freaky mobs are circled all around him, ready to cut him into pieces.

"Petra!" I sprint over to Ivor. "Fill the remaining cauldrons and grab that rose too!"

I pinpoint the spiders blocking the waterfall, aiming for those. If Ivor can get in the water, he'll be safe. He's weaponless now and I refuse to lose someone else to P.A.M.A..

Arcing my sword to the side, I slice at the spider before kicking another out of the way. "Ivor, in the water!"

I hear him splash as I continue to cut through the spiders. Mainly dodging them and pushing them into water. Kinda like what we were doing to the enderman at Soren's fortress to get away, when Jesse was fighting with us.