“Hey what's the deal! Why you changed back?!”

You look at the enraged boy. “Because I didn't want you to get hurt because of me.” Bakugo was taken back. “My quirk is cool but dangerous. I can hurt others really easily I promised my family to never hurt another again and I didn't want to hurt you… Even if you wanted to hurt me.” The class was silent as Bakugo stare at you as you cried.

The teacher came out hearing some explosion and asked what happened, before cab say you spoke up. “I burn myself trying to show a trick of my quirk.” The teacher scolded you and took you to the school nurse to treat your burn. The class spoke wondering why you lie as Bakugo for the first time felt guilty and decided to apologized to you later.

Fumikage Tokoyami:

“Okay thank you for your help (Y/n). Don't worry I call the school in advance for your tardy.”

You put on the jacket for the U.A. school uniform and smile at the people you grew up to know as parents. “Thank you dad.” The man in his fifties smile. “Ah it's nothing plus it's not everyday where a someone in this home attends U.A., we're so proud of you.” Then a lovely woman beside him smile. “Yes darling it was easy since we help make their hero suits. The principal already told your teacher of your tardy and living situation. Oh don't forget your lunch I made it for you.”

“I already have it mom. Now bye!”

You wave at them as you left the Akarui Kibō Orphanage to take a train to U.A. High. You so happy when you got accepted in since you're like the very few in your orphanage to go to the hero school, well beside the orphanage owners and their son. Mr and Mrs Takumi, or like nearly everyone back home calls them mom and dad, attend U.A. and were in the support course. Their son went to the hero course and is now a noble hero helping his parents with the funds. Mr and Mrs Takumi are famous because they make the best custom-made original outfits for superheroes.

The Psychic Hero: Tempest, The Luck Heroine: Black Cat, The Vitalizer Hero: Tonic, The Angelic Protector: Michaela, The Kind hearted Heroine: Angel and her twin The Equilibrium Heroine: Stasis, The Fiery Heroine: Volcanica and her husband the Resilient Hero: Stonework, and The Elemental Hero: Izanagi and his wife The Atomic Heroine: Atomus

Are some of their famous clients, they even make some gowns and suits for heroes as well. Suits for Tempest and Tonic, gowns for Midnight and Mt Lady, and even wedding attire for some. They even help U.A. with their student's costumes which you help with today, since it's mostly how the orphanage get its funds..... Beside being busy with heroes' requests for costumes or attires.

Most of the orphans at the orphanage help the couple in making the suits, either helping sewing and designing, or using their quirks to test the suits’ durability. It's just fun, you usually help sew and pin the suits. Sometimes you get to test the suits durability with your quirk.

You got off the train and walk to the school, seeing it made you awe and more proud to be here. You promised to do your best for the orphanage no… Your family. Determined you walk in and went to your class of 1-A but it was empty. Confused you look around until you saw a blue gym uniform on a desk in the very last row in the back, walking over you saw there was a note on top of the uniform. It read.

‘Got the message. Here's your gym uniform and go to the back of the school for a quirk assessment test. Last place gets expelled. Oh this is your desk.

-- Your homeroom teacher Aizawa’

You frown seeing you can get expelled already but that only fuel your desire to do your best, there's no way you'll getting expelled. You're doing this for your family so one day you can be a great hero and repay the people who took you in and raised you and your many siblings. After going to the bathroom to change since you can't find the girl's locker room, you went back to the school. You saw your class in the baseball field but they were grouped together watching something. You walked over to see what got your class attention.

BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenarios [Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें