New Husbandos Pt 1

Start from the beginning

“Hey (L/n) can you show us your quirk?”

One of your classmates asked as more agreed with them. “I don't know… my quirk I need to fully focus or I can cause an accident.” But many promised not to disturbed you and well you can just your arm to magma or something. “Okay but stand back.” Kids stand back as you close your eyes and concentrated to make sure you don't over do it. You took a deep breath and focused, the kids awe seeing your skin harden and changed to a dark color. Your skin cracked as fiery red orange light shine through the cracks of your skin, even your eyes glowed like fire. Your hair was flaming it crackled and sway like fire.

(Similar to this, ignore the circle of the rocks in the hair):

Luckily your parents made all your clothes fire resistant so when change your body to magma they won't catch on fire

Your class were so impressed by your quirk and either from their praises or your own pride you, then you summon a small amount of lava in your hands. You then manipulated the lava into various shape as your class were amazed…..

Expect one kid.

Bakugo huff seeing everyone fawning over the new girl. “Dumb girl… just because her parents are heroes she's popular…… magma it's not a big deal, fire quirks are lame anyways.” Bakugo grumbled as Midoriya turn away from the display of the cool quirk. “But Kacchan your quirk is like a fire quirk too.” Bakugo growled and yelled at the sweet boy. “Shut up! Who asked you!” Midoriya wince a bit but stayed by his friend's side. Bakugo growled and thought to be the center of attention as Midoriya kept gushing on about the magma quirk. Bakugo finally had an idea and stomped over to the girl.

You smile enjoying the praises usually you been told mostly by heroes that your quirk is dangerous and should be control. Now people find it amazing.

“Hey new girl!”

You and your class turn around and saw a boy with ash blond hair and red eyes stomping towards you. He had his arms out with explosions erupting from them. “So your quirk is cool huh? Think you're better than me cause you control molten rocks? Well I'm about to show you how great my quirk is!” Kids quickly ran away as Bakugo ran towards you. Quickly you raised an arm as Bakugo used his quirk. He jumped back and saw you were unharmed. He was shocked.

“What?!”

Before you can answered Bakugo kept charging at you explosions after explosions but you weren't affected. You knew it was pointless since your quirk let's you absorbed heat. Bakugo was getting more mad since he wasn't doing anything in a rage he ran and try to grabbed your arm to make you attack. “Come on lava girl fight me!” You were surprised but immediately turn back to normal as Bakugo grabbed your arm and created an explosion. Your eyes watered feeling your skin burn as Bakugo was shocked to see you're not covered in lava. In retaliation you push Bakugo away with a small burst of smoke. The class were shocked as you rubbed your burned arm as tears fall from your eyes.