Alice's Playground

Third person pov

The underworld was expecting a baby girl, one which many people were happy for the king and queen. Though sadly they knew that there king and queen would die soon, and that the child wouldn't be able to meet her loving parents, though the question might be why?

Every child that is born from their family has never met their parents because the moment they are born they are to rule their world, without anyone else being near or even more powerful than the child. The parents can only see their child until the child turns two that is when they parish. But yet that is not necessarily the end of them,they will reborn into the human world.

As to what most people say, they say that everyone might just have been rossets themselves. Though no one is sure how they just know its true. of course though both the underworld and earth are so different but yet so similar.

Each have their own powers, the people they look up to, the evil, and the good. But before there were a lot of rosset people that would escape and go to the human world, and devour innocent lives. That was when the first king and queen of the underworld decided to go to earth themselves.

They came to earth selecting people that could fight and protect the people, but as well control themselves without going crazy and killing every rosset they saw, after they selected the people they gave them powers that could defend themselves and the innocent.

After thousands of years working together peacefully, both of the worlds went on. Now lets go on to the unborn child, Alice is her name.

And soon she would need a protector to be absolute loyal,true, amd kind to her well. And just as that two years ago a child was born.

Though it wasn't news to palace, but it was towards the family and friends. the child that was born was named tyler and of course they thought he had one rose on his shoulder just has family, but when the doctor gave him to him to the nurse, it was there that he noticed he had three roses.

Of course the doctor was surprised, that a child with three roses was born to a family of commoners. and so the news quickly was sent to the palace. And so the king and queen quickly went to the parents of this newborn child. Tyler's parents were surprised that their leader had actually came to their home, though of course they knew why they came.

Tyler's parent though sadly accepted to give their child to them, or for more detailed the unborn child's protector. Though the queen feeling pity for them, as she knows the motherly feeling decided to give them another child one who almost replace their real child, she also told them if they ever needed anything to feel free and ask for anything.