When your hair is down

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Kirishima's POV
I had just gotten back from training and I took a shower bakugo was in our room laying on the bed I wrapped the towel around my waist and my hair was down I walked into the room and saw bakugo  kinda smirk "what" I said kinda smiling I went and put a pair of sweatpants on and lay down with bakugo but I sat on his stomach/bottom part of his body "oh nothing just your really cute when your hair is down" he said moving my hair out of my face "o-oh thanks" I smiled at him I felt him shift and move so he was leaving on the headboard with me still in his lap he was softly gripping my waist "mhmm" I moved my hand so it was in bakugo's hair it was always so soft and fluffy "your hair is so soft and fluffy all the time" "oh thank" he said he leaned up and kissed my lips softly I melted into the kiss I felt his hand move up my back as I arched it  I kept my hands in im his hair slightly tugging at it from time to time "Kiri?" He said kinda pulling away a string of saliva connecting our lips my eyes slowly fluttered open "hmm" "I might leave hickeys" he said smirking "heh ok"  he went down to my neck     Going straight to one of my sweet spots "n-ngg"  "I new that would make you moan" he smirked "b-bakugo ngg" he sucked harder leaving a dark hickey "yeah~" "mm what's this gonna lead to" I laughed a little "what ever it wants" he ran one of his hand up my abs he lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lay me on my back kissing down my neck to my stomach leaving a trail of hickeys I arched my back and he moved his arms to hold me up  my fingers where still tangled in his hair he looked up and my his eyes lidded and tugged at my sweatpants I lifted my waist so he could take them off,he took them on leaving me in my boxers I took off his black tank top looking at his ripped body I bit my lip softly "like what you see Kiri" "m-maybe" "heh it's fine I like what I see to" I smiled a little he kissed my lips softly he took off his shorts along with his boxers and then took mine off as well he put my leg over his shoulder and slowly pushed into me he kissed me distracting me from the pain but the pain soon turned into pleasure I nodded singling for him to move and he thrusted into me slowly at first then picking up his pass "N-Ngg mm b-bakugo" "you feel so good Kiri" "h-heh" he thrusted I'm harder and faster and I moaned loudly he can inside of me and I cam on my chest I was breathing heavily my head tilted looking up at bakugo "Jesus we just fucked stop being so hot" "um sorry I guess" "don't be sorry" he pulled his shorts back on and I pulled my sweat pants back on he picked me up and moved me so I was under the blanket he got under as well and I snuggled up to him he moved his arm so it was under my head and I curled up wrapping my arms around his torso and fell asleep "I love you kiri" he said playing with my hair "I love you to bakugo"

I hope you like this btw this is my first smut chapter so it might be bad but I don't care so yeah I hope you like it - Blake