Chapter One: Boose Berries

"Luna!" Midnight said as she lie on the cold stone of their den. "Yeah? " The white wolf said as she walked over. "Where's RoseBelle? " Midnight said as she lifted her head up in concern. "I don't know... " Luna said smugly, noticing Midnight's expression. "WHAT?!?" Midnight jumped up. Luna chuckled loudly and said to her, "I'm kidding, she's collecting berries at her job. " Midnight sighed in relief. "Well I better get going. Alpha is going to get angry. " Luna said as she rolled her eyes. "Okay. I need to go too. " Midnight replied. Her paws we're scraped. Luna realized this but didn't say anything. "See you later, Blackie. " Luna said as she neared the den opening. "See you, Luna." At that sentence Luna raced off to her hunting job. Midnight also ran off to her protection job.

Hours later the small family of three returned to their den. "Nomnom." Luna heard as she turned the rocky corner of her den. "Luna!" A young voice said. "Hey, Rosie." Luna said as she hugged her pup sister. Luna looked over Rosebelle's shoulder to see Midnight, with red juice surrounding her mouth. Luna and Rosebelle laughed. "Save me some Boose Berries!" Rosebelle said as she rushed over to the straw bowl of red berries. Midnight laughed at her own messiness. Luna walked over and ate dinner with her sisters.... completely unaware that they were being watched.
____________________________________
                     Hi everyone!
It's the author of Magic! Incase any of you don't understand what's happening here, let me explain. Midnight is a black fured wolf with purple eyes. She is the eldest. More playful then Luna, but more mature than Rosebelle. Her nickname is Blackie. Luna is a white fured wolf with red eyes.  She is the middle wolf. But also seems the most mature. Her nickname is Space. Rosebelle has a pink tone to her greyish fur, and has hot pink eyes. She's the youngest. She is extremely playful, but when needed, she is mature. Her nickname is Rosie. That's basically the character bio. What may be something that you don't understand,  is how they were human then became wolves. I can't give any spoilers so I can't explain. But you'll learn soon enough. Anyway, I have a surprise for you! Magic will now update Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. But for now I can't continue writing for... A WEEK. I'm sorry my Magicians, but I also have webtoons on the app Webtoon that have a Hiatus because of drawing too much. My wrists hurt and I went to the Doctor, blah blah. They gave me a cast thingy, so that's where I am now. Cya in a week on Monday!