chapter 1 - turn, drop, fall

Draco Malfoy does not like to be fucked - he'd rather be doing the fucking. His boyfriend says it's because he's crazed for power and a complete control freak - and he's not wrong. So Draco is utterly confused as to why he's letting a bloke from a pub pound into his arse like a fucking machine gun. Oh yes, maybe it's because the bloke from the bar is Harry Potter.

It shouldn't feel so incredulously good, for Merlin's sake Draco has a boyfriend. But who in their right mind could turn down the Chosen One and his monstrous cock?

Draco tells himself it's the firewhisky - he's had too much of it and it's taken over his rational thoughts turning them to mush. He tells himself that his reaction to Potter is just anatomical, he's not really attracted to him, how couldn't one have a raging boner when Harry fucking Potter is shagging them hard and rough.

Draco really should be feeling guilty. He really should be thinking of his boyfriend-of-6 months . . . what's his name? - Dalton was it?

Of course he can't concentrate on silly things like his boyfriend's name when the Golden Boy's golden dick is pushing deeper and deeper into him. I mean how could one not forget their own name at a time like this?
- Darren, that was it wasn't it? The name of Draco's boyfriend.

Wait, where is Draco again? He can't remember if he apparated to Potter's apartment or if they're shagging against the wall in a corner of the pub. For the sake of everyone, Draco hopes it's the former, because the sounds he's making are definitely worse than a Hungarian Horntail giving birth, not that Potter's grunting is much better - Merlin you'd think the bloke is part pig or something. - Derek! That has to be it.

But really, Draco really should be going. Darren or Derek or whomever his boyfriend is was waiting for him back at their flat. But for fucks sake the cunt known as Harry Potter was currently nibbling on his earlobe and doing all sorts of unmentionable things to him. Maybe Draco could wait just a moment longer. I mean this was just a little dalliance, he wouldn't do it again. - Dexter. Come to think of it did his boyfriend's name begin with a 'D' at all?

Bollocks, if Draco was only going to be doing shagging Harry this one time he should be enjoying it, not trying to remember his boyfriend's name. Priorities! But Draco was scared that if he focused too much on who was fucking him then he would cum within the minute, and, if this was the only time he was going to allow himself to indulge in such activities, he wanted to last as long as he could. He hated to admit it, but having Harry Potter fuck him was a lot more pleasurable than he wanted it to be. He very much disliked the fact that he was lacking control, and he hadn't failed to remember how Potter had treated him during their time at Hogwarts (okay, maybe most of the blame was on Draco, but Potter was a twat too!), but the situation wasn't as bad as he had hoped it would be.

You see, when Potter had made a move on Draco he was quite surprised, but really, how shocked could one be when one was as attractive as Draco - and he wasn't ashamed to admit that. In fact, when Potter had offered to buy him a drink, Draco had taunted him about their previous relationship - but he still accepted the drink, and he still flirted back. It was a bad habit really, Draco realised, flirting with any bloke that spared him a hint of affection.

If he had to admit the truth, the spark between he and Alex (- that was it for sure!) had died out. They had fallen into a dull routine, they rarely had sex anymore, and every time they kissed, Draco felt nothing. But Merlin when Harry kissed him time stood still. That's why Draco has been trying so hard not to accept the fact that Harry Potter was the one pounding into him like a horny hippogriff.

His attention was snapped back to reality when Harry's thrusts became erratic and his hand was on Draco's cock until they were both cumming. At this moment Draco saw stars, he hadn't even realised how bad he was in need of release until he was crying as he spilled his seed across the sheets of Harry's bed. - they were in his apartment then, Draco made dull note of that. His legs wobbled as they gave out from under him, he was utterly knackered. All he wanted to do was curl up under the sheets and fall asleep, but he couldn't do that, not here.

Harry pulled out of him and Draco tried not to whine at the lack of contact - Merlin he was a needy bitch. But instead of saying anything or letting Harry say anything, he got out of the bed in search for his clothes that had been strewn about the bedroom. His arse aches and he isn't sure how he'll hide his pain from Alex.

He hears Harry shuffle and he tries not to turn around, if he looks at him Draco's not sure he'll be able to leave.

"You're not staying, I reckon," Harry says, his voice husky and rough. He doesn't sound angry or even remotely upset and Draco's disappointment is apparent. "Not that I wouldn't love for you to," Harry adds, seeing the way Draco's shoulders drop. "Just looks like you have somewhere else you need to be."

"Right." Draco says, tersely. "I really must be going, I have prior engagements," he lies, pulling on his trousers. "Um," he starts awkwardly. "Thank you for the lovely night," he settles for, straightening his tie and looking at Harry before he apparates.

Harry's face falls as soon as he's gone, though Harry would never admit he had a smidge of hope that Draco would stay. He takes a deep breath, crawling under the sheets and pretending he doesn't smell the musk and mint from where Draco had been laying.