[1] Familiar |Part 2|

Start from the beginning

Simon slowly nodded his head, his hand on (Y/n)'s cheek, wiping blue blood from her cheek. Josh took the teen from Simon's arms, the blonde pushing himself up in worry as Josh stood up with (Y/n) in his arms. "Take Simon to Lucy quickly, he only has a few minutes till he shuts down." Markus nodded at Norths words. His hand grabbing Simon's forearm when he attempted to follow Josh and North out the door.

(Y/n) gripped Josh's arm her voice barely about a whisper as she spoke. "I'll be fine Simon... just don't shut down on me" she smiled a pained smile over Josh's shoulder at the blonde. A sigh left his mouth his eyes focused on hers before she jokingly added "that's an order" Simon let out a quiet chuckle before nodded "I'll get right on that then"

Simon clench his jaw, his head turning to Markus as Josh and North left his line of vision. "She'll be fine Simon" the blonde nodded his feet bringing him out of the room, Markus not to far behind.

"Who was she?" Markus asked as he matched Simons pace. Simon swallowed thickly "(Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)"

"How do you know her?"

Simon rubbed his arm, eyes shifting to Markus momentarily. "She's the daughter of (Fathers name) and (Mothers name), they bought me March of 2034..." he looked forward, eyes unfocused as he though of the life he had before he broke his programming.

"What happen?" Markus was curious, this was the most he had ever heard of the PL600's past.

"Family friend" was all Simon said, his steps slowing slightly while he debated on telling Markus everything, a smile pulling at his lips for a moment. "She never let me get any work done"

Markus tilted his head slightly in wonder. "She had me play games, paint, play instruments, anything but work" Simon looked to Markus "best people I could have ended up with honestly." He looked back forward. A hand wiping blue blood from the side of his mouth. "When I became a deviant they didn't care, they didn't try to send me back to CyberLife." Simons small smile fell. "No, it was like they accepted me as family."

"Why did you leave?"

"The police showed up at our-their house." Simon looked down at his hands, stained in blue and red. "They guy told the police I assaulted him, even though I was protecting (Y/n) from him" Markus watched Simon closely, watching as his hand clenched, regret filled his eyes. "She knee if the police took me she wouldn't see me again, that I'd be taken to CyberLife and deactivated. So she told me to run. She told me to run and I ran."

SHUT DOWN
25 minutes

"I hope she's okay"

Markus placed his hand on the PL600's shoulder. "We will do what ever we can to help her." The blonde android looked into his leaders eyes, before nodding. "Now she gave you and order" a teasing smirk appeared on Markus' face as he pushed the blonde into Lucy's room to be treated. "Better listen to her" a laugh escaped Simons moth as he nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't want to disappoint her."

*short skip*

"So, who is she?" The amber blond asked her eyes focusing on Markus as he opened his mouth to speak. "Owner is the best way to put it. Their daughter at least."

"(Y/n) (L/n)" Josh and North bother nodded their head in understanding. "Her parents showed up twenty minutes after she want into surgery to remove the bullet, and fix any damage it may have done." Josh crossed his arms as he spoke, they were nice people."

North nodded in agreement to Josh's words, although she wasn't too fond with humans yet (Y/n)'s parents showed great kindness to the two, even if they didn't know who they were personally.

"Why'd he become a deviant?" North questioned her eyes shifting between Markus and Josh at the question she knew Josh wanted to ask also. "Family friend, it's all he really said, but his protectiveness towards her hints that he became a deviant protecting her.