Chapter 1: Who is She?

Start from the beginning

Abhay looked through the OT window as Piya went inside and they began to prepare for her operation. Her head was injured, her body scrapped. What had happened to his Piya?

 What had happened to his Piya?

Dr. Abhay looked at the clipboard that Dr. Kabir had left behind. He looked at the patient name and filled in Piya's full name, Piya Mukerji. He signed his own name next to the person taking responsibility, Dr. Abhay Yadav. Yadav and Mukerji two names that separated them apart.

Flashback

2 Years Ago: Banaras

The national board exams were coming out today and all students were praying to do well and get high marks. Out of those thousands of students were two people Piya and Abhay. They set in front of a computer and waited for the result to come through.

"Oh god, please save the physics mark and I will give you 100 rupees and 1 coconut at your temple." A girl prayed folding her hands together and eyes closed. Abhay who was sitting at the computer desk smiled looking at her praying. She was one of a kind and his world.

"Now days God doesn't get easily impressed with one coconut and 100 rupees, at least make it a 1000. Wait, why you are worried about physics you are in ARTs. I am the one who should be worried about physics." Abhay said.

"Idiot who do you think I am praying for." Piya said as she hit Abhay with a notebook from the desk. Abhay rubbed his head, but smiled. Instead of praying for herself she was praying for him to do well in his exam.

"Then continue praying." Abhay said as he refreshed the page.

"Please pray for yourself at least." Piya said. Abhay shook his head no. Religion and him, they never got along. Abhay believed religion itself is the source of all-evil. Piya shook his head, there was no changing Abhay's mind. Piya began to mutter Hanuman Chalisa walking around the room. Abhay watched as Piya continued praying. It's true he didn't believe in god, but for her he was ready to bow his head front of any god or goddess.

"The results are in Piya." Abhay called as the board exams slowly begin to display itself on the screen. They begin to search for their names. Piya Mukerji 86%, Abhay Yadav 98%. Abhay Yadav 1st in College.

"Yahoo!" Piya let out a cheer as she grabbed Abhay by his arm and spin him across the room. "Oh who came first! My friend! My friend!" Piya cheered happily. Abhay remained unfazed. He let go of Piya's hands and sat back down on the desk. "Why are you acting like Devdas?"

"Piya you got 86% that's not good. It's passing but for Arts that's bad." Abhay said as he looked over Piya's grades.

" Abhay said as he looked over Piya's grades