[1] Familiar |Part 1|

Start from the beginning

"Simon!" The android ignored the call of (Y/N)'s father. His arm pulling Dustin forward before he was slammed back into the wall. "DON'T TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN!" His LED flashed a rapid red before resting on a solid yellow as a hand rested on the arm holding Dustin in place. "Let him go simon."

Simon looked over to (Y/N)'s father, before looking back at Dustin, his face slowly gaining a purple tint to it from his lack of air. He pulled back suddenly, his hands clenched at his side, LED flashing a quick red before settling on the light blue it normally sat at. His eyes eyes moved over to (Y/n) who was currently latched to her mother in search of comfort.

"Your android fucking assaulted me!" Dustin accused his voice coming out in a hoarse way. "Get out." Was all (Y/n)'s father said, his voice a scary calm. "Wha-" Dustin started his hands finding their way to is quickly bruising throat. "I said get the fuck out!"

"Simon" Simon was quick to look at Mr. (L/n) "be sure he leaves." Simons LED flashed red as he pulled Dustin from the wall by his sweater collar.

His professor was running a mile a minute as he threw Dustin to the ground outside, his hand quickly closing the door and locking it.

He stood there momentarily, LED flashing yellow, then a dark blue, before finally settling on a solid light blue.

"Simon" he stood up straighter, his LED flashing a quick yellow at the surprise before it settled once more on the light blue. He looked down at the arms that wrapped around him from behind before he himself turned and wrapped his arms around the young teen. "It's okay... I won't let anyone hurt you" (Y/n)'s arms tightened around the android. Her head nuzzled into his chest.

*a few days later*

The (L/n)'s had more or less completely stoped telling Simon what to do after that night. His time was spent with their daughter. When they went out he always had a cautious look in his eyes, a hand clamped securely is his, a body shifting closer to his when someone stepped to close the girl for her comfort since that night days ago.

Simon was currently seated with (Y/n) in her room a gaming controller held in his hands. He smiled at the look of joy in the teens eyes, her eyes focused of the screen. A knock at the (L/n)'s front door caught his attention. He automatically shifted towards (Y/n) his LED flashing yellow as (Y/n) stood up and cautiously made her was to her door.

She looked to Simon momentarily before she quietly opened the door, her head peaking out the door to listen to the conversation. "We are here about a supposed android assault that was reported a few days ago by a Dustin Haring" panic filled the girl as she heard her father tell them that Simon was currently with their daughter.

He was quick to stop the police officer by grabbing his arm and yelling them about the assault Dustin himself had done to their daughter which cause the assault on him by their family android.

"I'm sorry Mr. (L/n) but any android who harms a human must be taken back to CyberLife and deactivated. We will have an officer go and take Dustin Haring into custody, but for now we need to collect your android."

(Y/n) threw her door opened at that time and stood straight as an officer turned the corner. "Simon you have to leave!" She turned her head to the android who stood a few feet from her. His LED flashing a red in panic. "The window! Quick!" She gripped the doorframe tightly as the officer approached her door. His voice falling to deaf ears. The android wasted no time in running to the window, and throwing his body through it as the officer took his gun out and attempted to sooth the (L/n)'s daughter out of his way quickly.

Two years passed, Simon nowhere to be found after the police had showed up at the (L/n)'s house. (Y/n) refused to get another android, her heart set on finding the PL600 who had stolen his own place in her heart.

She was 18 now, her parents were weary for her safety. The android uprising bringing nothing but discomfort for her parents and many others, although the androids peaceful approach to asking for their freedom swayed many to supporting them. Even (Y/n) herself was fully supporting them.

She stood, smiling at the androids as they walked through the road, many androids around the area joining them. Their freedom march.
Her focus was purely on them, the androids who had woken up. Who only wanted their freedom.

She watched the android she had come to know as Markus walk forward, the androids behind him watching before a gun fired, Markus falling to the ground, blue blood coating the snow covered ground. The young adult tensed at the sound, her eyes turning to the riot control unit, standing with riot shields and guns raised.

Two armed men walked forward. One aiming a gun towards Markus' head. A blonde male android suddenly rushed forward, his action bringing all the attention to him as Markus was pulled away by a few of the other androids.

She found herself throwing her body into one of the armoured men, his hand dropping the gun at the sudden and unexpected force to hit him.

"(Y/n)...."

She turned to the PL600. Her eyes widening in shock, and happiness. "Simo-"

A gun shot rang through the air. Everything falling a deathly silent as the first drop of blood hit the snow.

Red.

Not blue like the armed officers expected.

No her blood was red.

Her body swayed slight, eyes hazy and unfocused on the blonde android before she started falling backwards.