part 1

• Dedicated to Irmak Göçen

So basically, It's my friend's @IRMAKK93 birthday today. I wrote this for her because she REALLLY loves Edward Grimes and I hope you guys will enjoy it to. I didn't finish it yet though, because I didn't have enough time. I will be finishing it soon :D Enjoy reading!!!

(This imagine is based on the Dutch song, Rollercoaster by Monsif,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1NfAYIkCE )

Irmak's POV
I was just waiting until the boring day would start, just like all these other days before. I thought working in an amusement park would make things more fun, they are called AMUSEMENT park for a reason, right? But no, the only thing I see every day is crying children because they want their parents to buy some cotton candy at my stall. Or I see people throw up in a bin just beside my stall, well that is such amusement right? No, I actually get sick of this job.

The only thing that makes it better is my colleague. She is so nice and we have always fun talks. When people aren't buying cotton candy, which barely happens, we talk about all these things teenagers talk about. Unfortunately she doesn't go to my university, since she is a little bit older. She could make going to university so much easier. You may think that is because everybody hates school, but no. It's just the people self in my university. No, they don't bully me. That's the problem, people like me way too much. People only want to be friends with me because I'm popular and not because they like me. Well that is how it always feels like. And then you have the boys... well let's say they like me a lot too. Sometimes that one more than the other, but I can easily say that by far my biggest admirer is Edward Grimes.

"How is it going at university with the boys?" Sandra, my colleague, asked me. She knows my situation at university, we have spoken a lot about it. She always jokes about it, and since I have a day off from school and she doesn't even go to school anymore, she has more time to tease me. I like her though, because it always can make me laugh somehow.

"Well, it's still the same story, Edward is still making these over flirty moves on me. I'm getting sick of it." I said like it was something really disgusting. I prefer the sweet boys, I really don't like the flirty ones.

"Why don't you tell him to back off then?" Sandra asked me, she makes everything sound so easy.

"No, I don't want to hurt his feelings." I said. I know he is very annoying but I am not a bitch to tell him to back off or something. Basically, I don't get why he keeps trying with me, he could get any girl.

Did I just say that...?

"What? But you told me some time ago that he is such a player, why would you even care?" Said Sandra to me. I could see a few little children walk to our stall and stopped talking to Sandra for a moment. But I kept thinking about what she said. She is right, why would I even care?
We gave the children their cotton candy and I tried to smile to them but it wasn't working for me. I would have loved to do something else on this so important day. I'm even lucky that I don't have to go to school today, almost everybody from other school have to.

"Coming back to the point, Why would you care?" She asked very seriously. I looked her straight in her eyes.

"I don't actually know..." I said looking away from her. I thought for a moment, I really don't know the answer to this question. But my thoughts were caught by the sight of HIM. What is he doing here?!

I saw how he locked his eyes with mine and he started to smirk. He walked in my direction and my heart started to beat faster. Why does this have to happen on this day?

I kept staring at him and saw how a hand suddenly moved very fast in front of my face, I am back down to earth.

"What?" I asked Sandra. I hope she doesn't hear how fast my heart is beating at the moment, because I don't know why that is happening too. Is there any question I do know the answer to at the moment?

"You were staring." She said looking in the direction I was staring at, and I saw how her expression changed.

"Oh My God, did you see that cute boy over there?!! He is so handsome!" She said. I could only imagine how her jaw dropped at the moment, I was staring at him too. There was something different about him today, which I didn't dare to admit...

"That's him Sandra, That is Edward Grimes." I said to her. She turned her head to me and I could see how her jaw dropped even more. See, I was right.

"O my god Irmak, I don't get why you reject him every time, he is so handsome." She said over excited.

"Not so loud okay, he will hear us." I whisper to her. What would he think about us?

Oh yeah Irmak, Why do you care again?

"You can have him if you want to," I told Sandra, but I felt how my heart starting to beat faster again only thinking about it.

"You are going to regret saying that Irmak, that is why I won't have him. I know that you will like him some day, It better be already this day." she said smirking at me.