Everything started to change

Omg who knew that in 3  weeks everything can change. I've became noticeable like everyone saw me as myself, and I was so popular I was being liked by boys the most prettiest girls in the whole firicken
school as if I'm the damn QUEEN.

But then during ART class I got a note from someone in class who kept his/her name secret so here's how the letter ran :

Dearest ELOISE :

Do you remember me ? the person who was born on NOVEMBER 30th at specifically 12:15 am yes Eloise it's me Peter.
Do you remember we had sleepovers went to the same middle School  together? Am I invisible to you? Am a one of those friends you fricken throw away after u used then answer me!?!?!!

Eloise I love u I have a crush on u ever since we were friends but not anymore I clearly know who you are I know now I'm done with you and our friendship.
Your used to be friend
PETER

OMG PETER what kind of friend am I a very HORRIBLE PERSON , Peter was sitting at the back of me and he had a pencil that just went "SNAP!!" as I looked at him so I took my favourite blue sharpie and wrote him back a letter saying :

Dear PETER :

Hi I'm Eloise your FRWEND I'm  just so sorry that I forgot you were invisible and I didn't mean to hurt or forget you look you could hate me as much as you like but please I need a buddy

Your bestie
ELOISE

As I passed down the note for him he read it and throw it in the bin just like that now I know now he hurt really badly.
Lunchtime came and I remember clearly Peter likes cookies, so I made homemade Chocolate chips and I spelt with the chocolate chips SORRY I bagged it and gave it to him I handed he just threw it away like if it was trash.

Things got even harder being popular, trying to get a date for the prom and making up with Peter

2 WEEKS LATER

Nothing didn't happen Peter and I didn't make up and I didn't even find a date as yet . Britney Monique and Kimberly said they were going to reject boys to come and have fun then I realized that's how I lost Peter by hanging out with them Monique then blabbering her mouth said "let's start with peter" that got me angry and crazy I just couldn't of let that happened to Peter because I promised him if they do that to him I would've done something to them if they try to hurt him. So as they were walking towards him I dumped all of there lunches on one plate and as the could've said "hi" to him I throwed  and poured  everything on them from gravy go right back the clothes were totally messy all pieces of potatoes and meat were all over them.

They all said aggressively " what the hell Eloise I thought we were all friend why did you do that" I replied "No more just stop I don't know how you all can live your lives like this you know what I'm done being popular I rather go back with Peter than hang with you people" I said angrily and harshly. They all walked off flinging there hair and saying "whatever! "

Then Peter , rose from his seat and said that he's ready to be my friend and  he also said "will you go to prom with me ?" I am so happy then we hold hands and we walked out together as we would before so our friendship is now restored.

WINSTON JUNIOR HIGH PROM NIGHT !!!!!!