Ramya's last rites were done.With heavy heart.dressed in white all were.Outside house.Men came back.Reyansh and Vikram helped Prakash.Sit with women giving.Condolences to weeping Karuna.Big frame of Ramya's.Kept on hall.Garland on it.her smiling face has left.World no one.Could take it.Vivaan sat in one corner.Away from everyone.Looking lost.He hasnt shed single tear.Since came from hospital.He has left Ramya.He didnt speak word.Vikram asked Reyansh.To go to him.

R-"Anna need to rest.Let me take.You to room."

Vivaan give cold look.To Reyansh.His eyes were red.Reyansh didnt knew.How to console him.He has seen love.Between lovers.Strong and how deeply.Vivaan loved Ramya.He wouldnt imagine.His brother becoming.Like this.Vivaan moved Reyansh's hand.From his shoulder.Left from room.Getting eyes on him.Reyansh wanted to stop.Till Vikram hold him.Vivaan needs time.

K-"Evening has come.Prakash bp has gone high.He is sleeping.After taking pill.

What should I do.With this girl.She hasnt spoken word.Since came to know.News.

Varna is sitting.Like stone.She will die too."

Karuna bust into tears.In Shivani's arms.They have seen Varna.Shakthi brought her.Home in a dreadful state.They were told.She fainted.Soon she saw Ramya's lifeless body.All forced her to come near.Varna pushed everyone.Her eyes went blank.Not shedding tears.She run upstairs.Closing door of room.She didnt see.Ramya for last time again.

Sh-"Have to be strong.Now for Varna too.She must be pained.

Sisters were too close."

Lata was trying to console.Pranush crying loud.He didnt knew.His demand for mother.Couldnt be fulfilled.He came to world.Didnt knew.Had to face this.New born needs mother.Most and he couldnt.helped by anyone.Karuna caught her head.Shivani took her grandson.Trying to talk to him.Making him understand.They tried feeding him.From bottle.His face gone red.Due to crying.

L-"How will he survive.Without mother's care.Warmth at this stage.

Why did he get punished.Ramya was an angel.Why is she taken.Away so soon."

K-"Our girl.Was blessing.We knew she had weak heart.

Looks like.We were demanding too much.She left.Too soon.Burdening us."

Next morning guests.Were coming.Give condolences.Prakash was coughing.He had fever.They stayed back.In Reddys place.No one was in state.Go on their own.Vivaan was back.Early morning.No one knew.Where he was gone.When he came.Till he attended.Prayer after taking shower.he was talking.If necessary.Varna's health.Worsened after she fainted.She was burnign with fever.Taking Ramya's name.Doctor advised her.Eat something.

N-"I think we need to.Take him hospital.If condition.Gets bad.

Rey he is just days old.So small."

Nandini hid her tears.Pranush was on her lap.Having fever from night.Whole night.Couldnt sleep.Seeing small baby sufferring.One side.Varna was moaning in pain.baby cried whole night.Reyansh held her.His heart pained.See his nephew.Like that too.Vivaan came to room.Nandini was about to.Put Pranush back to his cradle.Ramya's wish was.See her baby there.Vivaan stopped her.Taking his son.In his hold.He made face.Crying when Vivaan cradled him.Shutting his eyes in pain.His cried tore his heart.

R-"Anna we have to take him.Hospital if fever doesnt.Come down.

Dont worry."

N-"Yes I have talked with.My senior.Who is very good.

With babies.He will be fine."

Reyansh and Nandini looked.Each other.Vivaan was busy.Rubbing Pranush's back.He didnt say word.